Waiting and Yelling

"I AM HIS SISTER! I AM FAMILY! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY BROTHER!" I screamed at the nurse.

"Honey you need to calm down." the nurse said.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! I DEMAND YOU FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BROTHER! I AM NOT AFRAID TO SUE THIS DAMN HOSPITAL!" I screamed.

"I will find out relax." the nurse said. 

"LIKE NOW!" I still screamed. She just nodded and walked away.

"Cassie?" Kendall said. I turned around and looked at him.

"WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" I screamed.

"Just now. Why are you screaming?" Kendall asked.

"BECAUSE NO ONE WILL TELL ME HOW MY DAMN BROTHER IS!" I screamed.

"I get that you want to know, but you don't need to scream." Kendall said.

"WOULD YOU BE OKAY JUST SITTING HERE IF IT WAS THE ONLY FAMILY YOU HAD LEFT?!" I asked. He shook his head now. "WELL, THEN JUST LET ME BE!" I said. He pulled into a chair and sat next to me.

An hour later.

"HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHECK ON SOMEONE?!" I screamed.

"Cassie, relax. They could not know yet. He looked pretty bad." Kendall said. I looked at him. He was right, Dustin did look bad.

"BUT AN HOUR KENDALL?! WHAT IF HE IS DEAD?!" I asked.

"Okay, let's not go there." Kendall said. "Let's go up to the nurses station and calmly ask them if they knew anything." Kendall suggested. I sighed and nodded. Kendall got up and grabbed my hand, leading us to the nurses station in the corning. There was a girl who had black hair like mine and Dustin's waiting in front of us. A couple just walked away and it was the girls turn.

"What can I do for you miss?" the nurse asked.

"I'm looking for Dustin Belt. I heard he was here." she said. I looked at Kendall who was looking away, down the hall. I tapped the girl's shoulder and she turned around.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help, but overhear. You said you are looking for Dustin Belt, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's right." she said. 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Brittany Belt, Dustin's sister."