What Ruining A Date Can Lead To...

The car ride was silent. Katelyn kept eyeing me. I knew she wasn't an explanation, but honestly I couldn't really give her one. I didn't know what I was doing. I was just going to ruin Kendall's date and I don't know why.

Do I like Kendall? I don't know.

Do I want to be with Kendall? I don't know.

"Well, we are here." Katelyn said. I looked and saw we were parked in front of a nice looking restaurant. "What are you going to do?"

"Wing it." I said, getting out of car. I waved to Katelyn and walked in.

"Can I help you miss?" the host of the restaurant said. I just ignored her and kept walking in. "Hey excuse me you can not go in there." she said. I completely ignored her and continued to walk in, looking for Kendall.  He was laughing at something his date had said.

I started walking before I even could think about what to do. I walked to the table and grabbed one of the waters sitting there. Before I could even think of what I was doing, the water came onto the girl Kendall was sitting with. She stood up fast, completely shocked about the water.

"What the hell?!" she screamed.

"Cassie!" Kendall screamed.

"You know her?!" the girl screamed.

"She is Dustin's sister." Kendall said, glaring at me.

"Since when does Dustin have a sister?" she asked.

"17 years ago and I was also the one that you were making out with an hour ago." I said, looking at Kendall.

"You made out with her?!" the girl screamed. She grabbed her purse and left the restaurant, pushing me out of the way.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Kendall screamed.

"Me?! I am not the one that makes out with someone and then goes out on a date with someone else!" I screamed.

"Jealous much?!" Kendall screamed. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please." I said. I walked away from Kendall. I heard him behind me, but I ignored him and walked out.  Katelyn was no where. I sighed and pulled out my phone.

"I was not done talking to you!" Kendall said.

"Well, I am done talking." I said.

The next think I knew Kendall was spinning me around and pulling me against him. Before I could say a word Kendall smashed his lips against mine. I was shocked for a moment, but then I kissed him back. My hands went up his neck and tangled into his hair. I tugged at his hair a little, making a soft moan come from Kendall.

We pulled away when tires squealed loudly across the pavement. We watched as the car sped down the street. Going through a red light, making a truck hit it on the drivers side.

That's what I noticed who's car that belonged to.

"DUSTIN!"