I Hate You, Leopard Boy! {Final}

F.I.N.A.L! S.O E.X.C.I.T.E.D!

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~

I kept looking from Kendall to the girl who said her name was Brittany.

"You knew abou-" I started to say, but I was cut off by a doctor.

"Who is here for Dustin Belt?" the doctor asked. It was a man. He looked to be in his late twenties early thirties. The tag attached to his coat said his last name was Sweeney.  Reminded me of the TV show, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

"I am!" Brittany and I said at the same time. I glared at her.

"How is my brother?" I asked. I could see her staring at me out of the corner of my eye, but I ignored her. "When can I see him?" I asked.

"Right now. He is stable and in a room. Follow me." Dr. Sweeney said. I nodded and he walked back the way he came. I followed behind him. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned quick enough to see that it is Brittany and Kendall behind me.

I will deal with Kendall later.

We stopped outside a door. The doctor looked at me before opening the door. He walked in first and held the door open for me, Kendall, and Brittany to walk in. I walked in and went right to Dustin's side. I grabbed his hand and lightly squeezed it.

"How is he?" I heard Brittany ask.

"Well, he-" the doctor started, but I cut him off.

"I want Katelyn Thompson wheeled here." I said.

"Only family can be here." the doctor said.

"No one is saying a word or touching here until she is in here. GET HER DAMMIT!" I said, screaming the last part. Kendall put a hand on my shoulder. "Unless you want that hand removed I suggest you move it!" I snapped. Kendall quickly pulled his hand away and the doctor left the room. He came back a few minutes later wheeling Katelyn in a wheelchair. I took her from him and placed her next to Dustin. She took his hand in hers and I turned back to the doctor.

"As I was going to say he has a broken leg, arm, head trauma. He also has a broken rib and his lung did puncture, but I was able to repair it. His head trauma however has left him in a coma." the doctor said. No one said anything.

"How long will he be in a coma for?" I asked.

"There is no way we can tell. Comas are very complex. It all depends on him." the doctor said. He began turning away.

"Wait," I said and he turned towards me. "Is there any chance we can make a coffee tube?" I asked. I was joking, but I was also serious.

"Sorry, coffee is good for him right now." the doctor said, leaving the room. I looked at Dustin.

"Well, I tried bro." I said.

There was silence between us. The only sound was coming from the machines hooked to Dustin. I looked at them. I watched as one machine kept record of his slow and steady heartbeat. Another was his IV that went into his left arm. The third was a tube that went from a machine to under Dustin's blanket. That must be the feeding tube.

"Cassie." Kendall finally said. I looked at him. "Take a walk with me?" Kendall asked. I looked at Dustin. "He will be fine."

"I'll watch him." Brittany said. I completely ignored her.

"Katelyn." I said.

"I'm not leaving his side." Katelyn said. I knew she was saying that to him more then to me. I left the room with Kendall.

Kendall's POV

I was trying not to look at Cassie. I knew what she was going to ask. I knew how mad she was going to be when I tell her. This wasn't the best time or place for this with Dustin now in a coma. I was the only one she would talk to that had the answers.

"So..." I said. I sounded pretty lame, but it's too quiet.

"How long have you all known about her?" Cassie asked.

"A few years." I said.

"How?" she asked.

"A few years ago Dustin was the touring guitarist for Big Time Rush, the band I was in with Carlos PenaVega, Logan Henderson, and James Maslow." I said. "The tour was  Summer Break Tour." I said. I could tell she was thinking about something. Is there a chance she was thinking about the tickets I sent her? I had sent her tickets to a concert near her, but she never came.

"What happened?" Cassie asked.

"Well..."

Flashback

We stood there waiting for Ranel to tell us when we can get the meet and greet started. I had sent Cassie, Dustin's sister to come since they haven't spoken in years. She probably could not show up, but if she did and they reunited after years of not talking it would be my doing.

"Kendall, man!" I heard Carlos say, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked, getting back to reality.

"Meet and greet is about to start." Carlos said. I nodded and followed them out. I could already hear our fans screaming. I smiled. We got out to the meet and greet, there was already a line forming. 

I smiled and signed posters and cd's. I smiled and hugged fan after fan. A girl that looked a bit like Dustin came to me since I was first. Maybe this was Cassie.

"Hey what is your name sweetie?" I asked.

"Brittany. Brittany Belt." she said. I froze and looked at her.

"B-Belt?" I asked. She nodded.

"You know my older brother, Dustin." she said.

"No. No, no his sister's name is Cassandra, Cassie for short." I said.

"That's my sister too." she said. "We share fathers." she said. I just starred at her for a few minutes before shaking my head back to reality.

"Ranel." I said. He stepped towards me. "Take this young lady to see DBelt." I ordered. He nodded ar me and took her back to see Dustin.

End of flashback

Cassie looked at me. That's all she did, just stare.

"Cassie, say something." I begged.

"The whole time since my room die since I moved here you all knew about her. You knew I had a little sister and no one told me." Cassie said.

"Dustin wanted to find the right time to tell you." I said. "I wanted to tell you, but he made me promise I would let him do it." I wrapped my arms around her, hoping it would calm her.

"You kissed me and kept the biggest secret." Cassie said.

"I know that it will never happen again." I said.

"You got that right." Cassie said and she pushed me away. "I am stopping anything from even starting." Cassie said and she walked away, walking back into Dustin's room.

Cassie's POV

I walked back into Dustin's room. Everything was still the same. Dustin was still unconscious, laying there not moving. Katelyn sat next to him with his hand in hers. I looked at Brittany.

"We need to talk."