Jaws Of Life

So sadly this is going to end soon.. probably when I get to 20 parts in this. But THERE IS A SEQUEL! I will give you the title when this is all over.

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~

I stood there with Kendall's arms wrapped around me. Everything looked crazy. There were people all around watching the scene. The paramedics arrived ten minutes ago, along with the firemen. Katelyn was removed safely. The paramedic that worked on here said that she only had a concussion and maybe a broken wrist. That was it.

Dustin was much much worse since the truck hit his side.

Katelyn was already talking when I watch the fire fighters bring something they called the jaws of life out of the fire truck. The truck that hit Dustin was removed by a toe truck and the driver was now standing next to the ambulance waiting the scene with the rest of us.

They put the thing into the door and someone pointed to the truck. A loud noise was made from the truck. I watched as the thing the called the jaws of life opened and the door to Dustin's side. The door was completely opened and people were moving fast. Paramedics brought a back board and and a neck brace. The brace was placed on his neck and they carefully took him out of the car. I could she all the blood, all the cuts, all the bruises.

"Oh my god." I said, placing my hand over my mouth. Kendall turned me around and I hid my face into his chest. "This is all my fault."

"How?" Kendall asked. I turned around, watching them put Dustin onto a stretcher and the paramedics worked on him. They put him in the ambulance and it was off, its sirens blaring as it took off down the street. Soon it was gone.

"If I didn't come here. If I just stayed home none of this would have happened." I said.

"Cassie." Kendall said. I just walked away, pulling my phone out to get a cab to the hospital.