Chapter 15

'EXCLUSIVE: Supermodel Karlie Kloss, 31, Files for Divorce from Billionaire Husband Joshua Kushner, 38.

Supermodel and entrepreneur Karlie Kloss has officially severed ties with her long-term partner and husband, Joshua Kushner. The two have been married since 2018 and welcomed their second son together mere weeks ago.

Sources close to Kushner say that infidelity on Kloss's part led to the demise of their marriage and that requests by Kushner to attend counseling as an attempt to save their marriage for the sake of their children were declined by Kloss. Representatives for neither Kloss nor Kushner have responded to our request for comment on these allegations.

Kloss sent shock waves through social media earlier this month when she attended ex-BFF Taylor Swift's 'The Eras Tour' in Los Angeles on August 9th. Kloss and Swift, who once appeared to be inseparable, were rumored to have had a falling out in recent years.

The attendance of Kloss at Swift's concert has raised eyebrows and ignited speculations about the nature of their relationship. The two had been close friends for many years, but their public interactions had become scarce, prompting rumors of a potential rift. The 'Anti-Hero' singer was noticeably absent at both wedding ceremonies for Kloss and Kushner in 2018. With Kloss's recent divorce filing, the public's curiosity about the connection between her personal life and friendship with Swift has only intensified.'

Karlie slams her laptop shut, unable to finish the article, anger flowing through her veins. She did not anticipate for Josh to leak the news of their divorce, at least not yet, let alone press the infidelity narrative and lie about his attempts to reconcile. She hasn't told her family yet, struggling to find the right words to explain the situation to them. Her phone has been illuminated with calls and messages from her concerned family and friends, which she does not yet have the energy to address.

With a groan, she stands from the kitchen table, moving into the living room where Levi is watching an episode of 'Bluey'. She smiles at the innocence of the boy, unaware of the chaos and turmoil unfolding before her. She envies him in the moment, the simplicity of his world contrasting sharply with her own.

She sighs as she sits next to her son, picking up her phone to skim through the flurry of messages she has received. As she is reading a text from Kimby telling her that Josh was a pompous douche, anyway, a notification pops up from TMZ, 'Did Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Just Make It Official?!'

Karlie's heart stops beating for a moment, immediately clicking on the notification to bring up the article, her breath catching in her throat.

'Did Taylor Swift just make it official with Kansas City Chiefs Tight End, Travis Kelce? We sure think so! Rumors of the popstar and the Super Bowl Champion's budding romance have been swirling for weeks, and Swift seems to have just confirmed it as she attends his game verse the Chicago Bears, appearing close with Kelce's mother, Donna Kelce, and star quarterback, Patrick Mahomes' wife, Brittany.'

She had spoken to Taylor earlier in the day, solidifying their plans for Wednesday afternoon. Taylor would join Karlie at her new apartment, helping the model unpack while the kids were with Josh. The blonde didn't mention being in Kansas City, nonetheless attending the Chief's game that evening.

She immediately grabs the remote, changing the channel from 'Bluey' to the football game.

"Mama, NO," Levi screeches out, "I want Bluey!"

"One second, babe, mommy needs to see something," she responds, her eyes remaining glued on the screen.

She watches as a pass gets thrown to the back of the end zone, the receiver, 'Kelce, of course,' she thinks, catching it with ease. He tosses the ball to the side, celebrating with some sort of motion that resembles revving a motorcycle