Chapter 15. "Girl almighty"

The next day, Perri, el and Sophia woke me up. It was 9:30am and harry was still asleep. They took me to the kitchen and I looked at them waiting for them to give me an explanation. "Ok so all of the boys are asleep, and us girls were thinking on how would you like to join us on doing a little....strip tease for the boys tonight. Niall knows about it and Will be over a friend's house since he doesn't have a 'partner' " Perri said. What the hell? "A strip tease?" I asked sleepily. Yes, we have our sexy outfits and we got yours too.

"So the plan is to make them breakfast and hang with them all day. Then when I give the signal which is when I wink twice, us girls all get up and get dressed in our outfits. We turn off the lights and only turn on the glow in the dark furniture and pieces we have laying around already. We give them the best lap dance a girl ever could, but only our boyfriends of course" Perri said. "And were doing this....why?" I asked. "To show them our appreciation" Sophia replied. "And we can't just go get them a thank you card?"

I asked stunned by the idea they had. They laughed "oh Ari your so old school. Plz just do this with us. Plz plz plz plz" el said and the girls all started begging. "Ugh fine" I gave in. They cheered quietly making sure not to wake the boys. How hard could it be Ari? Your just gonna grind on harry in front of your friends....that's not weird at all, I thought to myself. I left back to Harry's room and smiled once i saw him. He was still sound asleep. So cute. I sat down next to him on the bed messing with his hair. He started to squirm a bit but then relaxed.

The girls told me it was time to wake the boys up and that niall was heading out. Apparently Niall was gonna text the guys saying he was at a friends. I started to kiss Harry all over his face. He squirmed some more and finally opened his beautiful eyes. I smiled "good morning Prince charming" I said. He smiled "good morning princess" he had the hottest morning voice. "Get up, get dressed, were all gonna Hang out with you guys today" I said. He started to do as I said and I headed back to the kitchen to help with the breakfast.

The guys all came down and thanked us. "What was all of this for?" Zayn asked us. "Oh just showing our appreciation" I said. The girls winked at me and I winked back. "Aww that's sweet girls thank you all so much" harry said, he then stood up and gave me a kiss. I smiled and the girls and we started fixing our plates as well and started to eat with our boyfriends.

9:00pm THAT NIGHT

We were all sitting down on the couch watching tv. I was starting to get nervous. I didn't know when Perri was going to make the signal but I kept my eyes on her...waiting. We were watching ridiculousness and some guy got kicked in the crotch. Our boys all squirmed. Us girls laughed. "God I know that hurt" zayn said. "Yeah, it looked like he got it kicked hard" Louis said.

"I bet we could make you guys hard" Perri said winking twice. Oh shit.....there was the signal. Perri, Sophia, el and I all got up and went into el and Louis room we're apparently our outfits were. As we walked off I could feel the boys stare on us. We changed into our outfits and we looked pretty damn hot.

Perri hit the power switch in the house and we walked back downstairs being careful not to fall. "Um...did the lights go out?" Louis asked. "No but your dreams came true" el responded to her boyfriend. The glow in the dark supplies came on which made it easy for everyone to see. Us girls all walked into the middle of the room and Perri turned on some music. El whispered into my ear. "Right now we're just gonna let the boys examine our outfits while we dance. But don't dance too sexy yet.

Just dance like your with your friends....which you are". I nodded my head and the first song that came on was 'nasty freestyle' followed by 'trap queen'......'worth it'...... 'whip nae nae'......And the 'wobble'. We all danced together doing the whip and nae nae and grinding on each other a little while the guys scanned our bodies with their eyes. The songs switched over to twerking music. And us girls walked up to our boyfriends and did sexy dance moves on them. Harry started moaning. This was going to be fun.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

All of a sudden glow in the dark objects came on. The girls walked back in with sexy outfits on. They all had different ones. The only girl I played attention to was my girl Ari. God damn she looked so sexy. Ari had on a black tight jump suit that showed me a lot of things guys wanted to see on girls, and she had a black fluffy jacket on that she was holding on to and some knee high black boots. Wow. She swayed her hips from side to side and stared grinding on el. This was actually pretty hot to watch.

The music changed and the girls walked up to us. All the girls started doing their own thing to their own guys at the same time. Ari winked at me and brought my hand up to rest on her waist. She sat on my lap while facing me and did some incredibly sexy dance moves. She grinded and twerked on me. God this felt good. I moaned and she smirked. She made me get up and she snaked her arms around my neck and I kept my hands on her waist. God the way she moved was a major turn on. Everything about Ari was a turn on.

She started rubbing her front against my front. Shit I thought to myself. This is the sexiest thing ever. She ran us upstairs and into my room. She pushed me on the bed and made out with me for a long time. She started to call it a night. Sadly. She took a shower and I took one after her. I kept thinking about the way she was moving against me in the shower.

Her sexy arse moving all over my front. I moaned a little just thinking about it. She completely made me hard and I started getting hard again thinking about it. I switched the water to pure cold. I got out sometime later and went back into our room...did i just call it our room? She doesn't live here. I wish she did. Any way I walked up to the bed and i was about to say something until I heard soft snoring. It was coming from Ari. She was laying down in "our" bed sound asleep. God she's adorable. I tucked her in and kissed her head. I got into bed and I fell asleep thinking about the amazing night I had. Ari was such a girl almighty.