Chapter 31. "Hopes and dreams"

ARI'S P.O.V.

The record label called me the next day, they told me I needed to start writing new songs. They already made a few for me. They're called 'better left unsaid' and 'piano'. They sent the lyrics to me and I have to admit, they were pretty good. I decided that I needed to start writing now. I already made one called 'baby I' and it was about harry and how i could barely explain how much I loved him. I wanted to keep writing love songs because they were the easiest for me to write because all I had to do was express my feelings about harry.

"HARRY!" I yelled. I needed his help for a new song. He came running in with only underwear on and a banana in his mouth. I laughed. "Yes babe is everything alright??? Are you hurt???"  Harry asked nervously.

I laughed again. "No harry I'm fine...I uh...needed your help with this song I'm writing" I said. "Oh okay. What is it called? But before you tell me, would you like some blueberries?" Harry asked. I laughed again. I loved the way he said blueberries. It came out more like "bwubwerries" it was so cute.

I shook my head. 

"No thanks and the song is called 'just a little bit of your heart' " I said. "That's cute, how far are you?" He asked as he finished his banana and put it into the trash. "Well. So far I have this. 'I don't ever ask you, where you've been. And I don't ready need to know who your with. I can't even think straight but I can tell, that you were just with her. And..." I said.

"I don't know what else I can add" I said. "What is this song about and who?" Harry asked looking into my eyes for answers. "Its about love. It's about how this girl likes a guy but the guy likes her back and another girl. And it's about you....well at least the good parts of the song" I said. "Once again, that's cute. Hmmmm lemme think" he said. "How about, 'and I'll still be a fool, I'm a fool for you" he said.

" 'Just a little bit of your heart.....just a little bit of your heart....just a little bit of your heart is all I want.... just a little bit of your heart....just a little bit of your heart...just a little bit is all I'm asking for' " I sung looking into Harry's eyes. He smiled. "Thats beautiful, I love it" he said. I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me. We kissed for a little bit and I pulled away. "Um...we can work on the rest of the song later" I said. He smiled.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I loved the song Ari wrote. It matched her perfectly and her voice goes amazing with it. She surprises me every single day with her attractiveness. Later on that day, Ari fell asleep so I left our room so she could keep sleeping. The gang all went out today to hang out. They asked if Ari and I wanted to go but we were really tired so we stayed. Plus we have the whole beach house to ourselves. I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

I looked on the refrigerator to see the calendar. It was February 9th. Ari and I have now been together for 2 months and some weeks now. I was so happy and proud of our relationship. I was now with a girl that makes me happier than ever.

Ari then walked into the kitchen. She was wearing baggy sweat pants and a over sized shirt. She looked pretty cute, but...it wasn't what she usually wears. She looked sad....or mad. Aww baby. I wonder what's up. "Hey sweetie, you okay?" I asked her. "Yea I'm fine just....um...nothing" she said. I don't believe her, she still looked sad. I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. "Baby tell me" I said. "It's nothing harry" she said annoyed.

I hated when she was annoyed with me. I decided to let it go. She walked to the couch and I sat down next to her. I turned it on Spongebob, her and I favorite show, and we started watching it. All of a sudden she grabbed my face and kissed me. Oh ok. She must of felt bad for answering sorta rudely or something.

I started to pull her shirt over her head but she stopped me. "Babe.....I...um...I can't....um...we can't" she said. Huh? Ok something must be really up. "How come? Are you sure your okay?" I asked. "Yea it's just.....um...girl problems" she said. Hmm girl problems? Well she wasn't crying. I know she wasn't in a fight with her friends or family.

What else could possibly be the probl- oh no. She looked up at me. Ohhhh I see. She was on her....um.....lady time. No wonder she answered rudely earlier....she wasn't in the "mood". I needed to do something to cheer her up. "Hey baby, how about some Chinese food and some chocolates?" I asked her. She smiled. "I take that as a yes" I said and smiled.

I went to go get our food and her chocolates and I even managed to get her some roses. I know it was probably over the top but I would do anything for her. Especially when she isn't in a good mood. She was at home while I went to go grab her stuff. I stopped at Walgreens to get her some more "things". I didn't know if she wore tampons or pads. I decided to get her some pads and I got her a giant bag of them.

I got these type that apparently "wrapped under the underwear and were a great size" whatever that means. I bought them for her and I drove back home. I opened the door and saw Ari laying on the couch, she was crying. I sat the stuff down and ran over to her. "Aww baby what's wrong?" I asked her.

"I just saw this commercial and a dog jumped in the pool.....it was so cute" she said. I laughed. God this is pretty cute. I gave her all of her stuff, including those diaper things. "Aww thanks babe, you got the right ones" she said. "No problem" I said. "No problem? Just no problem? What ever happened to 'your welcome baby' huh?" She asked. Oh god. She switched to a pissed mood quick. I starred at her.

"Um...sorry. I can't help it. Sorry if I seem bitchy" she said. Oh Ari. "Babe don't say that, you could never be bitchy. Your the most sweetest beautiful girl on earth" I said. She smiled and we ate our Chinese food. We then fell asleep on the couch. And I couldn't stop but think of how cute Ari is.