Chapter 80. "Mr. president"

A few day later I got a secret service call. They invited me to sing for the president. Holy shit. That's amazing. Everyone knows about it now and we're actually going to be leaving in a few minutes. "Are you ready?" I asked harry and he nodded.

I could tell he didn't want to leave his new motorcycle he got since the other one had an....accident. "The question is, are you ready? Your going to sing in front of the president" harry said excitedly. "Not me.....we" I said looking away.

"Wait...what?" He asked confused. The rest of the gang started to listen to our conversation as well. "I...uh...may have....asked if you guys could sing too....and i....may have....got a yes..." I said. I didn't exactly tell the guys that because I didn't know how they would react but I did make sure to tell Paul and he scheduled the entire thing as well.

"WHAT????!!!" The guys yelled. Oh god...plz don't be mad. "THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING ARI!!!" Louis yelled as he ran up to me and the guys all crushed me in a bear hug. I laughed and hugged them back. "WE LOVE YOU ARI!!!" They yelled and I chuckled. They haven't even let go of me yet. "HEY!! Don't forget about us!!" El yelled and they then joined the enormous group hug.

We hugged for a while until Paul walked in the house. He was putting all of our luggage into the car. "Ready guys? We're about to take off" my manager trey said. It's pretty cool that my bodyguards/ manager and one directions bodyguards/ manager are all friends. "Yep we're ready" I answered. "Great. Let's go" Paul said.

WASHINGTON

We finally checked into a hotel in Washington and were about to start our sight seeing and later it's time for us to sing in front of Mr. President Obama!! God I can't wait. I always loved him and his family. And here I am.....actually about to sing in front of the president.

I can't believe it...I mean...my life has just been getting better since I met harry....and of course I would never take him for granted....but wow...I mean...ever since I've been with harry....I've now been modeling, singing and acting.

Speaking of modeling and acting. The victorious show is going great and I recently joined.......VICTORIA SECRET MODEL COMPANY!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! IM A VICTORIA SECRET MODEL!!!!!! Ok Ari.....shut up and be cool. Anyway once the gang and I settled into the hotel, we decided to ride around Washington.

"Wow...it's so beautiful here" Sophia commented. "I know right....this is amazing" zayn replied. We saw everything there. It was absolutely beautiful. "Ok....who's ready to sing in front of the president?????" Paul asked us as he drove us around.

"ME!!!!!!!!!" The guys and I yelled. Paul laughed and we headed to the white house. We had to go through some security before we walked in and once we were done we were standing in the white house.

"My...God.....I might just faint..." I said with wide eyes as we looked inside the white house. "I'll be here to catch you" Harry whispered in my ear and I smiled at his cuteness. "This is fucking amazing" Louis said. "MY GOD LOU!!! No cussing in the white house!!" I whisper yelled at him.

He laughed and continued looking around. "I might just cry...." niall said tearing up. "Awww nialler" I said laughing and rian kissed his cheek. God they are so cute together. "Ok I am Karen.

I will help you if you need it. You will change in these rooms" a lady said to us. She must be the president's helper. We nodded and started to get changed. "Ok, are you ready? It's time" Karen said to the boys. They all nodded and walked into the concert room in the house. "Hi um...where are our friends....rian, el, Sophia, and Perri?" I asked Karen and she looked at me confused.

Ari your an idiot...she obviously doesn't know their names. "You mean, the girls who were walking with you?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, there in the audience" she answered and I smiled and nodded. I heard the guys singing what makes you beautiful along with change your ticket, through the dark and little black dress. Once they were done the boys started walking back.

"Wow, that was AWESOME!!!!" Liam yelled. "Thanks so much love" zayn said to me and started hugging me. The rest of the guys joined and here we are....hugging again. Except now...we're in the white house. "Guys....my hair...makeup...outfit" I said out of breath since they were squeezing me to death.

"Oh yea Ari you look great" zayn said and i laughed. Ugh, they didn't get it. "Guys....your gonna mess up my stuff" I said and they all backed away slowly as if I was a bomb. "Sorry Ari" they said all at the same time and I smiled sweetly, excepting their apology. "Ok, ms. Grande. Are you ready?" Karen asked me and i nodded.

"Ok, let's go" she said. The guys blew me kisses and harry winked at me. I was walking until something stopped me. "WAIT...ARI!!" Harry yelled running towards me. I stopped and turned around. "I'm sorry, she has to go" Karen said to harry. "I'm sorry, it'll just take 3 seconds" harry said and Karen waited.

"I just wanted to tell you, you look beautiful, good luck and I love you" Harry said to me. I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me. He pulled away and I smiled widely. Karen and i started walking again and i finally made it to the stage. "Hello Mr and Mrs president Obama" I said into the mic. They smiled and I looked more into the audience to see the gang.

"So, I'm going to be singing a few songs for you guys. There called 'I have nothing', 'tattooed heart' and 'break free' " I said and everyone clapped. "But before i start I want to thank some very important people in my life. My amazing friend's" I said and everyone cheered and looked at the gang while they smiled at me. "Barak.....Michelle......how are you?" I asked and everyone laughed. "Were good thank you" Obama said. God, he actually talked to me. I smiled and started singing. I saw the gang start to dance once I got to my song break free. Once I was done everyone stood up and cheered and I almost cried.

This was absolutely amazing. "Thank you!!" I said as i started walking off the stage. I walked all the way back to the room to change. The gang then walked up to me and gave me big hugs. "That was absolutely amazing" harry said. "I agree" someone replied.

Huh? The president then walked up with a huge smile on his face along with his family. "My god, thank you so much" I said and shook his hand. I then got to talk to his family and they invited us to dinner. This is absolutely the most amazing thing ever. "I love you" I said to harry. He put his arm around me. "I love you more" he said kissing my head and we continued walking with Mr. President.