Chapter 56. "Morning sickness"

I was laying down on harry. He was messing with my hair and I just woke up. I looked at the time and it was 9:23am. "You ok babe?" Harry asked. "Yes.....have I ever told you how sexy your morning voice is?" I asked smiling. "Yea....only a few times" he said laughing.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked me kissing my neck. I laughed but then stopped. My stomach was hurting.....like bad. "Harry...." I warned trying to make him stop kissing my neck. He kept going thinking that I moaned. "Harry...." I warned again.

God I felt terrible....like I was about to.....to..... I got up and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door and ran by the toilet. I threw up. Ugh. I couldn't stop. It just kept coming and coming. Harry opened the door and came running by me. Ew no Harry.

I don't won't him to see me throwing up that's embarrassing. He pulled my hair behind my back and held onto it as I kept throwing up. "Harry.....leave" I said. This is probably one of the most embarrassing things I have ever done in front of a boy. "No Ari, I'm not leaving you" he said.

I would have smiled.....if I wasn't puking. Once I was finished I washed water through my mouth and sat on the floor in the bathroom. Harry came to sit next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Are you ok? Do you need anything?" Harry asked. Ugh, why am I so blessed to have the most amazing boyfriend?

"No, I'm fine. God that was so embarrassing" I said. Harry chuckled. "You don't need to be embarrassed. Things like that happen. Your only human" he said kissing me. I pulled away immediately. "Ew, Harry I just threw up. I don't want you to kiss your girlfriend who just puked" I said grossed out. "I love you too much to care about that" he said kissing me again.

Ugh, I love him. We kissed for a little bit and I pulled away again. "I don't know why I threw up....I mean.....um....do you think I'm....." I started to ask. Harry looked horrified. Harry and I have been having sex a little bit more lately and God I don't know what I would do if I was.....pregnant.

"No.....I don't think you are. We're always safe" he said. He's right, we always are safe. But...what if right now....I wasn't? I got up and walked out of the bathroom. I started to put on clothes. I grabbed my keys and my purse and I started heading to the front door as i walked out of our room. "Wait...ari, what are you doing? Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"Harry....what if I am? I need to know. I'm going to the doctors" I said. "Babe...you have to trust me. I'm sure your not pregnant" harry said, making sure to say pregnant very quietly so the gang doesn't hear.

They would probably all run out of their rooms and come right over if they heard the possibility of me being pregnant. "Harry.....look. Girls, have to do things for them selves...a lot. Like make sure they're having safe sex and not get pregnant. I mean I believe you....but you don't understand. I have to do this. I have to make sure" I said maturely.

He didn't say anything right away. He sighed. "Ok fine.....but I'm coming with" he said. Before I could say something else he ran back to the room to put on some more clothes. We went outside and got into my corvette. Wow, this is the first time I have ever drove harry. And him and i have now been together for a year and 4 months now.

"I like your car" he said suddenly trying to lighten the mood. I smiled and he turned up the radio. He put it on 104.1 and they were playing 'what makes you beautiful'. "Oh god, I love my band but plz not this song" Harry said laughing. I laughed. I made sure to turn the music up extra loud.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE. THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED. BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL YOU DONT KNOW OH OH YOU DONT KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Harry glared at me but then started laughing again.