Chapter 42. "Magical"

ARI'S P.O.V.

I was asleep. God I was so tired. I heard and felt a lot of shuffling around. Ugh. "Harry...." I groaned. Why was he moving so much. All of a sudden I felt two hands on me. They started shaking me around.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. "Baby wake up. You don't have to get dressed but you need to get up" someone said. I recognized that voice. Of course I do. It was harry. I started to get up. Is everything alright? "Babe what's going on?" I asked. I looked at the alarm clock I had on my dresser. What the fuck? No wonder I was so tired.

It was 3:05am. "Harry what's happening?" I asked panicked. "Babe it's fine. I'll explain everything on the way" he said. He picked me up and put me into the car. He had a pillow on the seat I was sitting on and he put a blanket around me.

I was starting to get scared. "Harry talk to me, I'm scared what's going on?" I asked. "Baby, it's not what you think. I swear everything is fine. Relax. Today is your birthday. Happy birthday love. I wanted to do something special. I'm taking you somewhere and we needed to get up early to catch the flight. The gang knows and they said have fun and that they love you and happy birthday. They should actually be calling you later. I packed our bags which are in the trunk. we're sadly only staying for one day. But I hope you enjoy it. I love you, now go back to sleep" harry said.

Oh...I nodded and started to fall asleep. When I woke up it was 7:54. I looked at harry. We were at an airport. "Hey beautiful" Harry said. I smiled. "I'm sorry I know this was unexpected but I just wanted this to be special" he said. "It's ok. Where are we going?" I asked harry. "I can't say silly it's a surprise" he said. "Now I'm pretty sure they're about to call us so we can catch our flight. I need you to close your ears so you don't hear anything ok?" He said. I nodded.

As soon as I nodded a lady came on the speaker. "FLIGHT TO ******* IS NOW BOARDING" she spoke. I would have heard the name but harry covered my ears for me. Dammit. We got onto the plane and I helped harry carry our luggage. We had 8 bags with us but luckily a body guard was there to help us. Some girls spotted harry and started running towards us but the guards stopped them thank god. We got onto the plane, and we had first class. It was pretty nice.

After our flight we rode around where we were. I looked out the window and saw a sign that said. "WELCOME TO FLORIDA" omg. Harry took me to Florida this is amazing. "You okay? Is it good I brought you here?" Harry asked. Harry and I were in the backseat while we had a guard drive us around. "My god, good? Harry this is amazing. Thank you so much" I said. He kissed me and we pulled up to a nice house.

The guard started to get our bags and take them inside the house. "You bought this?" I asked harry surprised. "Well....rented" he said. I gave him a huge hug. The guard left somewhere and Harry made me breakfast. I guess there was already food there. I got a ton of text messages and phone calls from a lot of my friends and family wishing me happy birthday.

Harry and I ate our breakfast and got dressed. I put my clothes on and Harry got us cute matching Mickey mouse ears. Later that day harry took me to all of the Disney parks and we rode so many rides. And lastly he took me to magic kingdom and i got to get a picture with mickey mouse. We ate inside....and I mean INSIDE the Cinderella castle. "Are you enjoying this?" Harry asked. I gave him a kiss as my answer and he smiled.

Harry and I ate steak for our dinner it was so good. "I have one more surprise" harry said. There was a a small stage in the castle and Harry stood on it. Some music started and Harry completely sung irresistible to me. I cried a little bit and he smiled.

And he then got off of the stage and he took my hands and put them around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. All of me by John legend came on and we started dancing. Another tear fell down my face and Harry wiped it away. "Why are you crying love?" He asked me. "Harry, this is amazing. No guy has ever gone out of their way to do something so amazing like this for me. Thank you, I love you so much" I said.

"I love you too Ari" he said and kissed me. This was absolutely amazing. He drove us back to our rental and he carried me inside. He placed me on the bed and i started to take off his shirt. "I'm gonna be gone for 9 months, and I'm really gonna miss you" he said as he started to kiss my neck. I moaned and he started to nibble on my neck and take off my clothes.

He took off his clothes and we started to kiss each other. He placed a condom on after we did our "teasing". "Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded and we lived in the moment as we showed each other how much we were really gonna miss each other.