Prologue

Please read 'Taming The Tiger Man' and 'Tiger Temptation' before reading this story.

Two lifeless bodies lay stiff on the floor. Fresh drops of blood were still flowing from the neck that had been torn by a pair of fangs as the head of a woman with long hair was busy sucking blood from the head of a middle-aged man's head wearing a white coat.

Her form consisted solely of her head, with the internal organs—heart, liver, intestines, and kidneys—with tiny red lights on the right and left sides of the monstrous creature.

"Kuyang's cage is open beyond the safe time. The Kuyang Cage is open beyond the safe time."

The alarm blared. The artificial wall lifted with a dozen brown uniformed guards pointing stun guns at the head that instantly flew into the air.

A hail of stun bullets ensued. However, the head that was still covered in blood nimbly dodged. She grinned and showed a pair of fangs before attacking other prey.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

Copyright Luna S.Winterheart

Author's Note

Dear readers, I want to let you know that this story will be available for purchase as a complete book, and I'll be providing the first half of the chapters as a sample here. Your support helps me continue writing, and I appreciate your understanding and consideration as I share this story with you. If you enjoy the sample, you can find the full book for purchase  https://bit.ly/BeneathTheTigerGazeLunasWinterheart