Meeting Scarlett (Fitz's POV) Part 1

Fitz's POV

Hello. I am Fitzroy Avery Vacker, the youngest elf to manifest. My whole family is basically Elvin royalty, and I am literally the hottest guy ever. Girls love me.

Anyways, so, my dad made me go on a mission for him. Top secret. To find a girl that's an elf. So, after searching for AGES, I finally found an elf. I was at this human place called Scitech, I think, when I saw this girl. She was unnaturally hot for a human. Humans are ugly, but she was literally so hot. She couldn't be a human. She had to be an elf. 

She noticed me staring, and I quickly glanced away. She blushed, but kept walking. I went back to staring at her, as I walked towards her. She turned around, as I continued walking towards her. As she turned, her blonde locks bounced, making her look really hot. I started to wonder what it would look like with her hair down, instead of being tied up by the red ribbon. 

She took a step back. I noticed her glance at some other girls, who were goggling at me. I know girls. Breathe it in. I focused back on the girl, who was rolling their eyes at them. I cautiously stepped closer, and then she met my eyes. Her eyes were a Hazel brown, and I stopped. 

I scrunch my eyebrows together, looking into her eyes. Elves don't have brown eyes. So, obviously she couldn't be an elf. Then, I saw anger flash in her eyes. And then, pain hit me. I collapsed to the floor, writhing in pain.