Easter update 😜

So, I know most of you probably expected an update on Easter. Now, I didn't get time.

So, instead, I am writing about Scarlett's first Easter in the lost cities with Sophie. 

So, I hope you enjoy! :)

So, as you know, I lived with humans for ages. And, one of my favourite things about the human lifestyle was Easter.

I loved receiving loads of chocolate and eating it until my stomach hurt. It's the best.

But, when I went to the Lost cities, I learnt that they didn't really celebrate that kinda stuff. And, as a result of this, I was very sad.

So, when Sophie came to the lost cities, I saw an opportunity to celebrate some of the human celebrations I have missed so much. 

So, we talked about it, and agreed to celebrate the next holiday that comes up.

Which, if you haven't guessed already, was Easter! 🐣

But, Sophie nearly backed out when she realised that elves didn't make chocolate, so it wouldn't be possible.

But, I just smirked at her and said that I would handle it. She looked at me suspiciously, but agreed to let me handle it when I threatened to tell Fitz about her love for him. (For some reason, she still thinks he doesn't know. 🙄)

Anyways, I went to the forbidden cities and bought HEAPS of chocolate. (Don't question how I could afford this)

So, I set everything up, (put chocolate by her bed) and added some chocolate to my secret human snack stash. And by some, I mean 50% of it. 😜

Anyways, so basically me and Sophie spent the whole day eating chocolate since neither of our families had any other Easter traditions, other than hanging out with family.

Which, via eating Easter chocolate with each other, was technically hanging out with family. 

So, overall, definitely a great Easter! 👍

I know this update was pretty boring, but since I didn't update on Easter, I thought I could at least give u guys this. 

Love u guys! ❤️