Lushmoor

I open my eyes and see Neven's house. It's one of the bigger Elvin houses, being only a little smaller than Havenfield, but just as welcoming.

Or, at least it's usually inviting. After today's events though, it looks a lot gloomier.

But, I approach it nonetheless. 

I see Neven's mum through a window, and she sees me. Then she disappears.

I get to the front door, and am greeted by an anxious mother. 

"Is Neven okay?" I glare at her.

"Let's go with that." I stalk past her.

"Why are you here, Scarlett?"

"Just grabbing some of Neven's things. Oh, and if you don't know already, he's sleeping over at my place tonight." Her face falls, and I look at her, confused.

"Did you guys have plans or something?" She shakes her head. 

"No, I was just hoping we could talk about it over dinner." I give her a slightly pitying look.

"Well, maybe if you just, hadn't lied to him in the first place, things might have been easier." She purses her lips, and lets me go off to Neven's room without her.

Once I arrive at Neven's room, I lift up the pillow to reveal a stuffed Banshee, and smile. (Just to be clear, this is a stuffed animal like Ella. Not the creepy ones that made the dodo look weird)

Then I promptly exit the room, and then the house. Neven's mum calls after me.

"Bye Scarlett." She says this very sadly, and I pity her. 

For a second. Then I return back to my usual self.

"Bye." I say shortly, before stalking away.

I then grab my homecrystal, and hold it up to the light.