"Friends"

This story is based upon my real life experience.

enjoy! :)

Ahsoka Tano woke up slowly, letting her eyes adjust to the warm rays of sunlight drifting through her window. She loved waking up in the temple, the peacefulness, the quiet, the comfort of knowing Anakin was only a door away. The young padawan loved it. She breathed in deeply, letting the smells of breakfast warm her nostrils, today was going to be a very good- kriff. School. Ahsoka just remembered she had classes all day, and she wasn't excited about it.

The happiness quickly rushed away, replaced with a mad and sullen mood. At this point she would rather have woken up on a battlefield.

Ahsoka slumped out of bed, her legs suddenly weak. She hated school, well she didn't hate school, she just hated the people. The Torgurta knew as a Jedi, she shouldn't hate people, but she couldn't help it. Ahsoka quickly changed into her normal attire, maroon battle dress with gray leggings. A quick touch to her mascara and she was good to go. Getting ready wasn't the hard part, but talking to Anakin and faking a smile was.

She trotted out of her room into her and her masters shared kitchenette. If it was Saturday, Ahsoka would be bouncing off the walls, but it was Monday. The Torgurta sighed and sat down on a bar stool, she longed to be Anakin right now, standing there cooking not having to worry about classes and grades.

Anakin sensed her force signature behind him. Yesterday her presence was bubbly and bright but today it was sad and anxious? He didn't get it. What was she so worried about? "Hey Snips, you alright?"

Ahsoka quickly tightened her shields, "everything's great, why?"

The Knight could feel her tense up, "nothing, just wondering."

She tightened her eyes into slits, "ok..."

Anakin brushed it away and handed her a plate, "are you ready for school?"

"Sooo excited." Ahsoka tried not to act sarcastic but it just naturally came to her voice. Saying you actually like school was something Ahsoka never meant.

"Master Windu got your tongue?" Anakin said, smirking. Him and Ahsoka always made jokes about the strict and cold Jedi.

The Padawan finally let a real smile fill her lips. "I don't want to go to his class." She poked some of her eggs on her plate, "We're presenting our projects today."

"Who are you doing it with, Kyriena?" Anakin asked, taking a sip of his blue milk. Kyriena was a good friend of Ahsoka's, he thought she was really nice. A good dualist too.

Ahsoka tensed at her name. She is the sole reason why she hated school. Ahsoka pushed her negative emotions down, she would hate for Anakin to find out the truth. He thought really highly of Kyriena. "Yeah, we're doing it together."

The Jedi smiled. "That's good. I hope it goes well."

She nodded and looked at the chrono sitting on the counter. It read 7:00, and school started at 7:15. Only 15 minutes? Ahsoka wanted to cry, she did not want to go.

Anakin got up from his chair and placed his dish in the sink. He would do the dishes later, preferably tonight, he was a major procrastinator when it came to chores. "Well I hope you have a good day, Snips. I got to run, early meeting with the Council."

The Torgurta smirked following her master to the sink and placing her own dish inside. She punched his shoulder playfully, "have fun with Master Yoda."

Anakin groaned. "I don't think I can handle having to unscramble his word riddles. I mean who says stuff like that?"

Ahsoka snickered, "I know you love it."