IF TIME COULD GO BACK

"Then don't you think you know too much?"

Jisoo startled upon hearing it. She never thought it could be a trap. She gulped hard and her fists holding tight onto her uniform.

"Don't worry doctor, I am joking."

"Mr. Jung, could you please stop those kind of jokes."

"I mean you are the only one except me that knows the story, so I'm afraid you can't escape from me now. Even if you think about leaving."

"I do not intend to do so any time sooner, Mr. Jung. Now if you please cooperate and behave I would appreciate it."

Haein laughs dryly and smirkes.

"Ok Ms. Kim, what do you want to ask about it."

"Well, it's nothing related to the story actually, could you remember what you like to do in your free time before you were here?"

"Writing stories? But I am sure if I saw one of the stories right now I will tear them apart in front of you."

"Emmm, sure. Any other ones?"

"Possibly Origami, but I don't even have the patience to finish it. The only thing I can fold is a paper airplane, it's easy and..."

"Would you teach me to do it next time we meet?"

"Yes."

At Kim's mansion

After Jisoo finishes her evening routine and about to go to bed, she remembers his story. After all these years, the KGB department should have just let this go, but she feels like it's not that simple. She hasn't told anybody close to her about her family. She just told them they own a company. However, Jisoo is the first daughter of the Kim's, and the company she will be owning after his father is the biggest company in the whole South Korea. She is technically a Chaebol but her family doesn't do horrifying things like other Chaebols do.

Jisoo knew about the KGB Secret Agent department a long time ago, her family used to talk about it during breakfast and afternoon tea. Jisoo's father knew a lot of people who worked there and Jisoo's brother actually went there before. KGB department respected the Kim's family because the Kim's controls almost 3/4th of South Korea's economics and market. She frowns in frustration because she was never interested enough to question them about this department.

The only thing she knew is that KBG department only hire people that work there till death, they live in the department, train in the department, the only place they could go is the little town nearby. Then how was Haein's dad killed? because of "betrayal"? He escaped?

Jisoo has so many questions and she decides to ask her father tomorrow during breakfast. Jisoo quickly turns off the lights and go to sleep.

The next day

Jisoo comes downstairs in her cozy homewear and she sees her father going into the dining room.

"Dad!"

"Yes honey, you need anything?"

"Can we talk privately?"

"right now?"

"Yes dad, do you have time?"

In the lounge

Jisoo wraps herself in a blanket and asks the maids to bring her and her father's breakfast here. It doesn't take long when the breakfast is delivered to them.

"So dad, I heard about something in the mental hospital I work in and I want to ask you about it."

"Go ahead honey."