The Master mind

It was bright day in a massive hall a wedding was going on, the bride's face was covered with a veil, as the bride was about to reach the groom, a sound of gun was heard, everyone ran for dear life. A woman came in from the entrance of the hall 'The master mind ' Jimmy woke up from the dream and whispered another day of ethic work.

In the mirror was a well built young man fixing his tie. A knock was heard from the direction of the door.

"Come in." He said.

The bodyguard came in "We are set to go sir." He said.

"Okay." Jimmy said on getting to the door he meet four bodyguards "Get my brief case." He said to one of the bodyguards.

****

"Ericaaaaaaa." She heard her Mum call her.

"Oh why won't you guys just leave me alone." She got up, brushed her teeth and went to the dinning table " Good morning Mum." She said.

"Morning." Her Mum said "Go and have your bathe and let's go to the coffee shop."

After she ate, she cleared the table and went to take a shower, dressed up and fixed a light make-up, she picked her phone and went to the sitting room. Her Mum was already dressed. They walked side by side to the coffee shop.

"Why were you late?" One of the customer said as Erica opened the door to the coffee shop.

Linda ' Erica's Mum ' Managed a not too big coffee shop at the center of the town Kriska. Erica lives with her Mum and little sister.

Her Dad and Mum got apart when she was aged 14. She loves her Mum a lot but her Mum frustrates her sometimes telling her about marriage. Her Dad, she saw as him as a kind-hearted person, but she doesn't know the exact reason he left them all she knew was her Mum and Dad had a misunderstanding and that misunderstanding is what she don't know and everytime she had asked her Mum , she changes the topic.

"Yes ma my coffee." A customer said.

"Oh sorry." Erica said and gave the customer a cup of coffee.

"Hey I have been here for a while now and no one is attending to me." One of the female customer said.

"Oh sorry, she is coming she'll attend to you." Linda said and glared at Erica angrily "You are really slow make it quick." She said to Erica.

Erica went to the customer to attend to her holding a cup of coffee on her right hand "Am sorry ma." She said and gave the customer the cup of coffee.

"It's okay." The customer said.

Erica nodded and went to attend to other customers.

** Few hours later**

"Arghh." Erica sighed and checked the time on her phone 'Oh my God it's almost 7pm' she went to her Mum who was making a phone call with someone.

"Won't buy anything for you so don't call me anymore." Linda said and hunged up angrily.

Erica slowly walked towards her 'Who would she be talking to being so angry' Erica thought.

"Mum who was that?" Erica asked.

"Your sister, she is asking me to buy her a beautiful dress she saw in a supermarket yesterday, she said she is having a party in her school and that is the dress she wants to wear." Linda said and sighed.

"Oh."..."Mum.....ahh actually remember I told you I will be going for an interview tomorrow." Erica stammered a little.

"Oh yes..so what's the problem dear?" Linda asked.

"Well Mum...ahh...can I go home and prepare for my interview." Erica said.

Her Mum looked at her coldly "But you know we have customers you have not attend to yet." Linda said.

"I know Mum, before I leave I will make sure to attend to all customers available at the moment