The Interview IV

"Does that mean a lot of female workers who were fired was because they tried to seduce the CEO?" Erica asked.

"Yes it's true every girl in this company has feelings for him, girls daydream about him, for all girls he is perfect." Alicia said, sighed and she smiled.

They heard sounds for the second time from another direction.

"Looks like she is the new secretary." A few worker said glaring at Erica angrily.

"Yeah and....seems she is lucky." Another female worker said.

"How?" The first female worker asked.

"I mean the CEO rarely comes here but today on the day of her interview the CEO is here and he personally interviewed her as though she is some special being." The second female worker said angrily.

"Have you forgotten the reason the CEO interviews new workers personally is because he doesn't want the same thing to happen again, having a worker who would want to seduce him was what he hated the most, so she is not some special being." The first female worker said.

"Oh come on the CEO can't choose her over me." The second female worker said.

"Really, I know you know that if she gets this job she will be the company's beauty, so be very careful you never know." The first female worker said, chuckled and left.

The second female worker glared at Erica angrily and left.

Erica wondered why, why was those female workers angry at her, what wrong did she do by coming to get a job, she didn't seduce anybody, she hasn't even started work and she isn't sure if she will eventually get the job. Alicia said all or let me say every girls in his company has feelings for him, does that includes her?

"Hmm, can I ask a question?" Erica asked Alicia.

"Yes of course go ahead." Alicia said.

"Earlier you said every girls in this company has feelings for him does that include you?"

"Yes, but that was in the past, I used to feel something for him, but I later realised that, that feeling was just an obsession, so I had to let go and here I am free!" Alicia said genuinely.

"I don't think their is any girl who would enter this company that won't feel anything for him. He is every girls dream, but to him all those things are useless and meaningless." Alicia said.

"But seeing you I don't think you will end up like other girls seeing your bravery, but still it's hard to tell. All I can say right now is don't let yourself fall for him, you will regret it." Alicia said.

Erica sat looking confused " Why did you say it is hard to tell if I will end up like other girls? And why did you say he find all those things useless and meaningless?" Erica asked.

"Well there used to be a girl in our company, she was very bold and was the only one who had the courage to talk to the boss and confess her feelings but she was dejected, she was declined, the boss rejected her, she tried her possible best to make him love her but he still didn't." Alicia said and sighed.

"He is just an heartless man he never looks at any girl."

"That girl was such a beautiful girl she was an epitome of perfection with good curves, but the CEO didn't even glance at her once, she begged him countless times, but he didn't care." Alicia said with a sad expression.

"Sometimes I just think, he is an heartless soul, doesn't he even have feelings, that girl who used to be bold, courageous, changed, she wasn't that anymore, she became dull cause of heartbreak and just one day she came to the office, she received a letter and it was a sark letter."

"That was all she ran out of the company."