I Didn't Made Dinner For You It's For Big Bro

****

A good looking figured man glared at the mirror putting on a blue pajamas, he suddenly went to the direction of the bed and laid on the bed, he closed his eyes and he saw a young beautiful, cute girl.

'It's her the street girl ' A devilish smile appeared on his face ' I need to teach her a lesson, who does she think she is that  she dared to do that to me' He thought with a devilish smile. ' Now she should know she is in my territory and things will happen only the way I want it ' He thought again.

He recalled how the little girl threw his money all over him, and referred to him as am idiotic, stupid being. It made him so angry and he clenched his fist.

Jimmy was so much in his thoughts that he didn't know when his younger brother barged in.

Julian stared at his elder brother wondering what he was thinking, his face looked pale just like he was angry ' Who would that be that must have made my bro like this ' He thought and he chuckled inside and he made sure to take a proper look so as not to miss the scene of his angry brother.

He decided to take a picture of it. Just when he was about to take one, he felt something hit his head "ouchhh!!!" He screamed in pain and he turned to see what was that, to his surprise it was his brother, but what surprised him most was that his brother was lying on the bed seconds ago how did he get there.

"Brother what was that for?" Julian said as he rubbed his head with his palm.

"What were you about to do?" Jimmy said

"Well...... Well I.... " Julian stuttered

" You wanted to take a picture of me? "

" No brother I won't dare do that, it's just..... Well. "

" Whatever, why are you here? "Jimmy asked.

" Ah...... You know how Katherine is, she played a prank on me and threw me out of the house and there is no where for me to go. " Julian said.

" Can't you go to the hospital? " Jimmy said with a smirk.

"Why should I go to the hospital? I have homes so why can't I stay at home? " Julian said.

" But you ones said your hospital is like your home." Jimmy said still with the same smirk.

"Yes but....." Julian didn't know what to say, he just rubbed his head.

Jimmy stood up and walked out of the house towards another bungalow a few feets apart. Julian followed him behind.

When they got there, Jimmy pressed the door bell.

" Who is there!!!" They heard a loud female's voice.

" If that is Julian just get out cause you are not entering this house today!!! "

" Come-on Kat. It's me. " Jimmy said softly.

The door suddenly opened. Behind the door was a beautiful young teenager, with a glowing skin, good curves, she was putting on a pink pajamas with a cartoon design on it and she was wearing a well fashioned cartooned pink slippers.

Her eyes widened with a smile on her face.

"Big bro!!!" Katherine hugged her brother In excitement, Jimmy wrapped him arms around her shoulder.

"When did you arrive from your trip?" Katherine asked.

"That was last week but I stayed in an hotel for a few days before coming back home." Jimmy said.

" Oh, I was also out with my friends for a picnic, and I came back today that's why I didn't notice you were back. " Katherine said.

" It's okay. " Jimmy said.

" Okay big bro, come in." Katherine motioned for him to come in.

"Mm." Jimmy nodded and walked in, Julian followed behind him. Katherine took notice of him and she glared at him angrily.

"Brother I just made dinner let's have dinner." Katherine said with a smile.

" Oh really, since when did you start to cook? " Julian said.

" Big bro look, this is why I threw him out of the house, he keeps annoying me. " Katherine said with a frown.

" Hey Big bro, don't let her charm you with her lies, she is the annoying one here you see..... " He groaned and placed his palm on his stomach

" Ughh am hungry.... I remembered you said you've made dinner, are you going to starve us to death?" Julian said and groaned his stomach was making sounds.

"I didn't made dinner for you it's for Big bro." Katherine said and chuckled.

"Continue dreaming." Katherine added.