The Interview II

Jimmy composed himself and entered his car with a dark aura, Zach ran to the car and  also entered as quick as possible so as not get yelled at and he drove off.........

Erica was lucky enough to see a small stall where she got a change of dress and headed to the road side and borded a taxi.

**Few Minutes Later**

She got to the company and she checked the time on her phone " Oh God am one minute late, that was because of that arrogant man, hmph" She frowned and walked in.

Her eyes widened with her mouth wide opened she covered her mouth with her palm ' Wow! Am I in heaven ? It's so beautiful and big ' She thought and stared around not knowing where to go.

"Excuse me!" A man said.

Erica was still surprised looking at the big company that she didn't notice anyone calling her ' Some one pinch me now is this a dream? ' She thought again.

"Excuse me ma'am!!" The man said in a louder tone which made Erica flinch.

"Oh!" Was what she managed to say.

"Are you here for the interview?" The man asked.

"Yes I am sir." Erica said in excitement.

"Alright follow me." The stranger said.

Erica nodded and followed the stranger, she was fascinated seeing the places in the company and seeing a lot of staffs in the company.

Suddenly the stranger stopped, she wondered why, ' what does he want to do? Is there a door around here ' She thought, suddenly her gaze caught something the wall was so different from other walls around that she has seen, it's so fascinating.

She saw the stranger as he pressed a remote button which he had been holding in his hand since she saw him. She heard a sound of something opening.

Her eyes widened ' it's a door! ' No wonder it doesn't look like a wall.

"Come in ma'am." The man said.

"Okay." She walked in.

Oh my God, this company is so big, only God knows who the owner  is and how rich the owner would be. If she was told that the owner of the company was the richest in the world, then she would definitely believe that.

She had gone to many companies before she got an interview to this company, but nothing was compared to this one, never as wide and beautiful as this, No this isn't a company this is a paradise, so beautiful.

Erica stared around the office ' Wow it's so big '

" Sit ma'am this is the boss's office, I'll go call the boss." The man said.

What? He called this an office, this isn't an office it's more like a hall, it's too big to be called an office, calling it a hall might be an understatement.

Who the hell owns this company WOW.

The stranger turned to go out, but suddenly a young, tall figured man walked in, Erica gaped, she stood up in shock ' What is he doing here?' she thought.

Jimmy stared at the shocked girl ' This same girl ' Jimmy thought and a devilish smile appeared on his so damn handsome face. He suddenly replaced it with a frown.

The stranger lowered his head "Goo...goo... good morning sir." The man stuttered.

"She....she is.....t....the lady..that will be... interviewed today s..sir." the man added.

"Oh!" Jimmy said and looked at the girl who have kept her gaze down the whole time.

"G....g.... good.... good morning......sir." Erica stammered. ' After all that happened will he allow me to work in his company?.....and the way it seems, looks like he is very strict... oh no..God  help me, I really need a job ' She thought.

The stranger who had been standing the whole time left.

"Sit!" Jimmy said coldly.

Erica sat down slowly she couldn't look straight eyed at him, she couldn't believe she had talked that way to the man who was the owner of the company she was going to be interviewed in.

"What's your name?" Jimmy asked coldly with a serious expression.

Erica couldn't believe he was acting as though they never met before. She looked at him again to be sure it was him she saw earlier on her way.