The Party [Smut/Lemon] //my best one yet!!

Includes Spideypool and mentioned Stony. 
Slightly actually no, VERY kinky....in a way ig.
Slutty Peter cuz I love me sum of that ;D
Enjoy!!

"C'mon Wade, we're gonna be late!" Peter yelled as he sat on the chair near the counter. 
It was Halloween, and the Avengers were hosting a party. 
And not surprisingly, Peter was invited to it.
And Peter was allowed to invite another person, so why not invite his lovely merc-with-a-mouth boyfriend with him?
"Just wait baby boy! I'm almost-"
A loud grunt could be heard as a few things clanked loudly on the floor
"Done!" Wade yelled out across the corridor, still inside their shared bathroom.
"Ughhh if you don't get over here right now, I'm leaving without you." Peter started, rolling his eyes as he took out his phone. 
Suddenly, the bathroom door opened. 
Peter slowly turned his gaze, and his mouth went slack. 
Holy fuck.
Wade was wearing a tight dark-red short-sleeved button-up, with it's collar slightly unbuttoned. 
As his black vest placed over the shirt, sitting tightly on his torso as it squeezed out the figure of his broad muscles. 
With a single bright-red rose decoration, garmenting over Wade's vest, accenting the black gloves he wore.
His pants was black cargo-jeans, with a black belt sheathed over the pants, holding them up. 
And damn, Peter swore he could taste Wade's big humongous dick just by looking at the carve of Wade's pants
Peter let out a startled and shaky breath. 
"Like the view Sweetcheeks?" Wade smirked, jutting his chest out as he saw the blush that was spreading over peter's face.
"I-yup," Peter stumbled through his words awkwardly, shifting a bit on his seat. 
"Great! Because I have huge plans for us tonight," Wade smiled as he murder-strutted his way over to Peter, putting his right hand on the counter and shifting all of his weight on that arm.
"But, what about the party? Pops wants us to come!" Peter said, looking up at Wade's smirking face. 
"first off, Cap only wants you to come, not me. second, this party is just a corporate show. I heard that Stark's dressing up as a stripper for charity, so Cap would probably be too busy ogling him to notice our absence." The merc mused. 
"What kind of party asks The billionaire, philanthropist, Tony Stark, to dress as a stripper?" Peter asked, scandalized.
Wade shrugged lightly but turned his attention back to Peter.
"Well anyways, point is, we don't have to go!"
Wade grinned, eyeing Peter up and down.
Peter wasn't poorly dressed himself,
he wore a black slim-fit jacket that contoured his lean body beautifully, with a peaked lapel to match his shoulder and fit as he wore his white short-sleeved button up underneath them. 
His outfit included black slim-fit pants with narrower legs that were typically cropped to his height.
Peter groaned, he did not want to imagine his go-to father figure in a stripper outfit, nor did he want to see it in person.
He stood up, 
"Fine, you got me Deadpool." He rolled his eyes teasingly, putting his hands to the side of his waist, jotting his hips to the side sassily.
Wade grinned widely,
he grabbed Peter by the waist and pulled Peter closer to him, making Peter put his hands on Wade's shoulders by habit.
"Well baby, your outfit is great, but I'd rather see them off. It would be way more pretty that way." Wade whispered, licking a stripe up Peter's neck,
"Oh? Is that so..?" Peter shuddered with a grin.
"Want to test the theory out?" Wade's voice rumbled beside Peter's ear.
"You one smooth fucker," Peter huffed out with a smile as he jumped onto Wade, clinging both his legs on Wade's waist.
"Yeah, but I'm 'your' one smooth fucker," Wade smiled as he held onto Peter's waist tightly, not struggling a single bit when Peter latched himself on Wade.
"That's fair," Peter laughed, damn was he so turned on at Wade's outfit, and he was pretty sure that Wade knew it too.
What a dick, trying to use that against him.
"Now get to it, I want to see how long I can last before my brain stops completely," 
Peter finished, pushing those thoughts to the back of his brain. 
Wade grinned,
"You sure baby? I'll promise you that I won't hold back if you say 'yes'," Wade said in warning, highering his pitch a little at the 'yes', though saying it with a smirk as he knew Peter would use the safe-word if it was too much for him to handle.
"Yes, please fuck me, Love," Peter whispered with his doe eyes spread open wide, and that was all it took.
Wade scarfed Peter's mouth, squelching his tongue deeply in Peter's throat, absorbing Peter's lustful groans.
Grinding on each other, Wade slowly walked them inside their shared bedroom, opening the door and slamming it closed quickly. 
He dropped Peter on to their bed,
"Clothes off, now." Wade commanded as he grabbed the lube from above the cabinet,
Peter followed the command with a whimper, damn did he love it when Wade goes commanding.
Can't blame Peter for wanting to give up his strength for a bit.
Peter struggled off his pants and shirt, knowing that Wade was already on the bed and waiting for him.
He suppressed a shiver when Wade growled lowly, 
"Hurry up, Petey," Wade said, and Peter was on him in seconds. 
Wade shoved Peter hard onto the floor near the side of the bed.
Peter looked up at him with wide eyes, knowing what came next.
Wade slipped out his dick and sat on the side of the bed with legs opened wide, looking at Peter expectantly,
"You know what to do, baby," Wade smirked, unbuttoning his jeans.
He grabbed Peter's head with his hands as Peter pulled out his dick from the inside of Wade's Hello Kitty themed boxers.
"Color?" Wade asked, still holding Peter's head in a tight grip.
"Green, god the greenest green to ever-"
And Wade pushed him down.
That was all Wade needed to hear before they commenced with the frivolous-frickery.
Peter moaned pitifully before putting Wade's tip in his mouth, sucking it slowly as he finally got it all down his throat, choking a bit when his gag reflex came into play.
Wade gave a small laugh, seeing the bulge in Peter's throat.
He pulled Peter's head all the way to the tip of his dick, before slamming Peter back down hard. 
Wade continued that, pulling Peter's head up and down, using him like a toy.
With the bulge in Peter's throat re-appearing each time Wade made Peter take it all in.
And Peter loved it, being used like nothing but a toy to keep Wade's dick warm and wet as he moaned when Wade gave another slam. 
Wade's jeans kept rubbing his chin harshly as they went faster and faster, 
with Peter's eyes slowly forming pin-pricks of tears as drool seeped through his lips.
Wade groaned lowly, 
"Fuck, you're so g-good FUCK!~You're just like a slut, aren't you? A...A little fucking whore for me to-ugh- fuck everyday. You were just made to be fucked, aren't you? ungh so hot and wet for my big dick. I bet you'd love if-if I fucked you hard infront of the tower's window. Bet you'd love it if the whole of New York -shit~-can see who their Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man belonged to. And what a surprise it would be when they find out that it's the Crazy Merc with a Mouth, a fucking mercenary who fucks t-their beloved Spider-man till he's all sore and purple in the morning." Wade smirked, saying it mockingly with sultry in his rasped voice.
Fuck, that was true wasn't it?
Peter was down on his knees, letting the Big Bad Deadpool fuck him with fervor.
And damn wasn't it hot.
Especially getting called a slut and a whore? 
Technically, he was...for Deadpool only though.
"Want me to fill you up princess?" He growled,
Peter Whined high in a garbled voice, still blocked by Wade's dick. He moaned loud as he grabbed his leaking dick, trying to stroke it just as quick as the dick in his mouth.
Wade growled low, and that was enough for Peter to whine and place his hands behind his back.
"Good girl," Wade said with a wolfish grin, baring his canines as his tone changed from disapprovement to approvement in an instant.
And soon, Wade was cumming deep inside Peter's throat.
"Swallow it," Wade commanded, as Peter gurgled loudly, unable to breathe with the cum sliding down his throat and the monster cock still wedged in his throat.
Wade pulled out of Peter's mouth with an obscenely wet pop, and Peter swallowed down most of the cum like a champ.
Wade grinned like a maniac before grabbing Peter and placing him on the bed, feeling his refactory period working already, mending his dick back into hardness once more.
"Now baby, get ready to feel the best fucking of your life," Wade said in a hushed-rasp tone, placing Peter under him, with his legs opened wide and draped on Wade's shoulder.
And get ready Peter did. 
They fucked for hours on end, huffing when Wade finally came inside of Peter.

Torture.
Peter loved it,
and Wade could do it with exceptional skill.
With pain or pleasure, Wade knew what he was doing.
Spread amongst used sheets, sweaty and gasping for breath, cheeks flushed and eyes clenched shut, Peter was the definition of fucked-out already.
Peter was in a completely blissed out mode, his body shaking still at the feel of being used. 
Wade still had his outfit on, partly. 
His pants and boxers were finally off, though Peter couldn't recall when, as he remembered the feel of Wade's jeans still on his ass cheeks as Wade fucked him hard with his pants still on; Wade's top outfit was still on him, except for the red rose that is. 
He could feel rather than see Wade's smirk above him. "So...wanna go again?"
An embarrassing whimper left his lips. Body worn out and thighs still quivering, Peter could hardly move, could barely breathe as he panted out like a dog in heat, yet he found himself nodding.
He was sure that Wade would be the death of him.

The next day finally came, with Peter's used body clutched tightly in front of Deadpool's warm naked body.
Wade lost his clothes through their fucking session last night, as he couldn't bother to fold them neatly, rather thrown to the ground carelessly as Peter jutted his hips back harder onto Wade's rocking dick like a good little slut.
Peter groaned as he awoke, with aches forming everywhere on his body, especially and specially, his ass aswell.
"Wuh-rngh..Wade?" Peter said in a whisper, pushing his hips backwards, shuffling closer to Wade's heat.
"Damn baby, if you wanted to go again, you could've just asked," Wade said with a small-sleepy smile, waking up from Peter's constant shifting on his groin.
"Wade, you're still in me," Peter pointed out, now noticing the meat still fledged between his used-sloppy walls.
"Yup," Wade responded, grabbing onto Peter's waist and hugging him tightly,
Peter moaned silently as Wade shifted.
"Can I ask why?" Peter said indignantly with humor,
Wade shrugged,
"Your ass was warm and my dick was cold." Wade said,
"Alright, I'm not even gonna ask how this was your first go to option." Peter huffed with a smile, 
"Though, you did clean me out already right?"
"Yup,"
"Okay,"
And so they cuddled under the sheets once more.
Suddenly, there was a bing on Wade's phone.
Wade slightly shifted as he brought his hand to his phone on the counter,
he opened it and Peter had to look away as the bright light was toxic to his eyes at this current moment.
"Holy shit," Wade snickered, and Peter had to ask.
"What?"
Wade continued to stare at the phone,
"Someone uploaded the picture of Stark!" Wade continued to snicker as it slowly grew more into a laugh.
"And...why is that funny?" Peter asked, still completely lost.
"Remember what I told you last night, about how Iron dildo was supposed to dress up as a stripper for Charity?" Wade asked, and Peter's face quickly morphed into shock and embarassment,
"DON'T SHOW ME IT! I CAN'T LOOK AT HIM THE SAME AGAIN IF YOU SHOW ME THE PICTURE!" Peter quickly yelled out as he brought his hands to his face, trying to cover his eyes as he clenched on Wade's dick hard; yes, this was out of pure embarrassment. 
Wade groaned when Peter did that, yet he didn't know if this made him turned on, or in pain. Considering him, it would be both. He sucked up the wince and snickered as a replacement, commenting underneath the post.
"Wonder how Stark's holding up," Wade said before he turned his phone back off.
"He's either drunk himself to death, is fine with it and is completely used to it, or embarrassed as hell," Peter suggested, slowly dropping his hands to the front of his torso.
They stayed in a calm quiet for a while, before Peter broke the silence.
"Can you pull out now, Wade?" He asked,
"Alright, if you say so Webs," Wade huffed before pulling it out of Peter's tight hole slowly.
Peter slightly whimpered at the loss of the heavy monster cock, but turned around to face Wade.
He clutched onto Wade's masculine torso tightly and slowly dozed off.
Wade smiled warmly as he pulled the sheets closer, so it covered most of their bodies.
And he too slowly fell into a deep slumber.
Peter could deal with the constant questions of his whereabouts from his fathers later.
And so, there they laid.
Peter hugging Wade's torso tightly, while Wade held Peter's waist tightly, fast asleep with the pulling of the sheet's warmth embracing them.
Though, it seemed that Peter was mostly out of it, as Wade snored loud.

Damn, if I was Peter I would've jumped off the cliff already if I had to hear that loud constant snore.
Eh, my dad snores louder so it's all good ig