CHAPTER-05

Late updates but I know we are still rocking..
Thank you for 105 followers Starrys.. 
And Happy Dhanteras..

Author's POV (2 months later)

Sitting inside her room Inaya can hear all the music coming from downstairs.. She wiped the tears forming in her eyes and got up when her father came..

"I did it for you Inu.." Her father said and held her by her shoulders.. "I trust you dad.. But not the family in which you are marrying me off.." Inaya replied emotionlessly.. 

Her makeup artist did a final touchup before walked towards her wedding aisle.. After 2 months of planning and media reports Samar and Inaya were arranged by their family for the wedding..

Flashback (2 months back)

The party meeting was going inside the conference room inside Aatmanirbhar Party when a woman stomped inside the room..

 "I think we should proceed this in another room.." Sais Shivam and got up with other members of the party leaving the two brother alone with the woman..

"Relax bhai.. I will manage this.." Kabir patted the shoulders of his older brother who stared at his brother but left with a nod..

He went towards her but she gestured him with her hands to stop on his track.. She broke in tears..

"Why..? Why you want this..?" Inaya asked.. "You know Inaya.." Kabir said and went towards her.. He pulled her in a hug and tried to maintain his own posture..

"I like you Kabir.. I don't want to marry him.." She said and pulled out of the hug.. " I know, its only been a few months she you guys are together.. But trust me, he will love you.. More than you ever did to me.." He said while holding her shoulders..

"But why me..?" She asked.. "If we rejected the proposal your father had gotten you married to Nitin Singhania.." He replied..

"Shh.. I will make sure you are fine.." He said and again pulled her in a hug..

Flashback Over

She walked down the aisle with Samar on the next end looking at her with emotionless face.. Samar stood beside him with Emily who wasn't able to read the expressions of the family..

After exchanging the garlands Inaya is sent back to her bridal suite to relax a bit.. She was scrolling her Instagram handle when someone walked inside her room..

She kept her phone aside and stood up.. But after looking at the person who angrily turned around facing the window..

"Inaya.." His voice came out as a whisper.. "Please leave before I lose my temper Kabir.." She replied harshly..

"At least look at me.." He requested.. She turned around with bored expressions on her face.. Kabir walked towards her and passed her a gift box..

"Happy married life Inaya.." He said while placing the gift box in her hand.. She accepted it and then kept it on the bed.. 

"No need to think about me, take care of your girlfriend.." She coldly replied.. Kabir sighed and backed away.. He knew that talking to her now would create more mess.. He went outside the room and tears formed in Inaya's eyes..

She looked at the gift box and sat on the floor blaming her life for the decisions it took for her..

After a few minutes, she was called by the priest to start the wedding rituals.. She sat beside Samar who sneaked glances at her to make sure she is fine..

After the compilation of the rituals they got up to take the blessings of their elders..

Meanwhile

Kabir and Shivam were busy with welcoming the guests.. Thanks to their political status they were forced to hold a grand wedding and welcome each and very guest personally..

Nitin Singhania sipped on his wine while staring at Kabir who was entertaining the guests.. He sat up straight when he noticed the two brothers walking towards him..

"Hope you are enjoying this event.." Shivam asked formally.. "I must say Mehras are good at hiding.. By the way good choice Kabir.." He said while gawking at Inaya who had her head down..

"It's better for you to have the food and leave this place.. Otherwise you will not be able to see the sunrise.." He replied near his ear with a knife placed near his chest..

Nitin pushed him and little and coughed nervously.. "No need to get violent Kabir.. I will not look at her.. But I will make sure that she sees me everyday.." He gulped down the wine in a go and left the place..

Kabir wanted to follow him but was held by Shivam.. "What the hell..?" He nearly shouted.. "Let's stay quiet.. We can handle him later.. For now we have to make sure everything goes perfect.. Only 2 months are left for the elections.." Shivam replied while looking around..

Kabir nodded and then followed him towards other guests..

TBC

Sorry for short updates but I will be track from now onwards..
Happy Diwali in advance Starrys..
Stay safe and happy..
Lots and Lots of love and good wishes from
~Sia and family..:)))))