CHAPTER-07

Dear Starrys
Past few days were extremely tough for me but thank you for standing with me through these tough times.. From now onwards Annette Parklove is going to be back on track again
Thank You again
Lots of Love 
~Sia

Author's POV

(Anjali and Rakesh as Tahira's Mother and Step Father)

"I am not going to do this.." A girl shouted on her father who is sitting on the couch.. "I never asked for your opinion.." Her mother replied making her anger reach higher..

"As far I remembered I am not even taking to you Mrs. Ahuja.. And you at least you shouldn't have gotten engage in all this.." She pointed at her father who tried to calm his wife..

"Tahira.. Beta relax.. We will try to find any solutions.." Her father said.. She sat on the couch with her head hung low.. She ran her fingers through her long brown locks and stared at her mother..

"This girl has got everything for free, this is why she doesn't understand anything.." Tahira's mother glared at her..

"Oh.. At least I haven't killed my husband for his company and daughter.." She shouted and received a hard slap on her face..

"Anjali.. What have you done..?" Rakesh looked at his furious wife.. "This girl needs to learn how to behave if she is living under my roof.. 

She bent on Tahira's level who is sitting on the ground holding her swollen face in her hand.. Her eyes remained on the floor..

"This is my last warning to you Tahira.. Unless and until you don't have the full knowledge about any matter, don't say anything about it.." She said in a low voice..

Anjali wiped her own tears and walked inside her bedroom.. 

Rakesh stared at his wife's disappearing figure and then at his daughter.. He lifted his hand to place on her head when she stopped him..

"Not now dad.. Please leave.." She gestured him to leave.. He understood and decided to give her time and space.. He nodded and went towards his shared bedroom to console his wife..

Meet Tahira Ahuja.. She is coming age CEO of MINX Corporations.. It was her blood father's startup company which reached many heights under her mother's supervision after his death..

She was only 9 years old when she got the news of her father's death.. She was completely devastated and stood by her mother's side.. After 7 years of his death Anjali found comfort in Rakesh Vardhan's arms.. He is the CEO of Vardhan Automobiles a subsidiary of Vardhan Group of companies..

The Vardhan company is currently ran by Inaya's father Ankush.. Inaya is going to be the next CEO after she gets the heir..

Inaya and Tahira are step cousins but are closer than every one could imagine.. The duo were best friends in the school.. After she learnt about Inaya's relationship with her father their bond only grew deeper..

But those relationships made her other relations weak.. Tahira got to know about her mother's dark pasts.. She killed his father.. Although she always avoided the topic of his death, but later she accepted that she killed him and destroyed all the evidence against her..

She never accepted Rakesh as her father by heart, but she knew he loved her more than her real father did.. She respected him and in return he supported her in her every decision.. He was the best father she could ask for..

She never got close to her real dad.. She always lived with her maternal grandparents who took her care since childhood.. 

AT MEHRA'S

"UNO" Mihika chimed and placed the wild card on the coffee table.. After the breakfast all the youngsters of the family sat down to play some board and card games..

They were on the 6th round of UNO game after finishing 5 rounds of Monopoly and Ludo each and Shivam couldn't look more frustrated.. He knew his wife is going to tease him to the hell.. It was already evening since they started..

After few minutes Mihika is dancing around the living room of the house as she had won the 3rd game in a row.. She looked at her husband who is looking at her with a small smile on his face..

"Mr. Shivam Mehra.. CEO of TREX Company and superior advisor of Aatmanirbhar Party doesn't even know how to plan strategies for board games.." She said.. 

Everyone laughed and looked at Mihika who got confused after her husband started walking towards her.. 

You know what Mrs. Mehra.. Let's plan something else today.." He said and picked her up in his arms..

Everyone cheered for them as he walked towards his car.. Soon everybody bid goodnights as they were tired as hell.. First due to wedding and second because of all the games..

Inaya stood on the balcony of her shared bedroom when Samar came from behind.. She looked at him and then at the night sky..

"They looked so happy together.." Inaya whispered.. Samar turned to her and then started speaking "Who..?"

"Mihika bhabhi and Shivam bhai.." She said while smiling.. He hmmed.. "It's so hard to see them together, like this.."

"Shiv Bhai is always busy with work and duties.. It's rare to see them spending time with each other.." He completed.

"I am sorry for what I said last night.." He cut her off in the middle and started speaking..

"I don't know Ina.. It don't know about all these.. Its new for me as well as for you.. Let's just wait for now.. I don't want to get into something some deep, so pure just for sake of some bloody benefits.. I know what does the feeling of love holds in your heart.. therefore let's just wait for now..

Samar left the room leaving more confused Inaya.. Before this she was only confused about her feelings, but after this she got confused about his feelings also.. She shook her head and went beside him on the bed..

She looked at him whose eyes were closed.. She switched off the night lamp and slumped on the bed.

She closed her eyes and went into deep slumber..

TBC