CHAPTER-03

Do you also feel that bhagwan hume uss insaan se humesha milate hai jisse hume nahi milna hota..

Like aap subah subah bhagwan se maango ki voh aapko na dikhe.. Lekin voh insaan darwaze pe khada milega..

Nevermind let's continue..
Author's POV

Inaya and Emily were looking at the dresses inside a boutique meanwhile the two brothers were outside the mall entrance trying to sense any problem..

" I don't think they will be here now.." Kabir said and fixed his aviators..

"Me too.. They must have got the information about this before us.."Samar completed..

"I think that too.. Let's head inside.." Shivam said and pushed the two brothers inside the mall..

They came inside the boutique where the females were shopping at..

Kabir went towards Emily without looking at Inaya making her smile drop a little..

But Samar accompied her later making her smile reach till her ears..

After shopping everyone came back around the evening..

Kabir and Emily were talking with the other family members...

Kabir is trying to find Inaya and his brother but both were out of sight..

He decided to ignore it and continued to enjoy the party..

Meanwhile outside..

Samar is walking back and forth in the garden trying to calm his heart down..

Soon a hand creapt on his back and he turned around to see the owner..

Inaya stood in front of him with a red saree with golden blouse and open hair in front of him..

He took a minute or two or appreciate the beauty in front of him with his eyes..

He came out of his senses after she waved her hand in front of him..

"Am I looking that bad that you have to find some words to describe me..?" She asked while playing with her saree..

"Umm.. N-No.. I mean no.. you look perfect.." he said and mentally face palmed..

He should have waited atleast for her to ask for the compliment..

"Thanks.. I never knew you observed me this much.." she blushed..

He asked for hand and stated..
"Should we walk inside now ma lady..?"

Samar dramatically bowed infront of her..

She chuckled and nodded her head.. She held his hand in hers and the duo walked towards the door..

Little did they know someone was observing them with a big smile on their face..

They both stepped inside the part and went towards their parents..

They chatted for a bit when Shivam came forward and invited Inaya to have a dance with him..

She gladly accepted and was followed by Samar who pulled Shivam's wife Mihika with him..

After the dance ended they both came back to the garden talking about random things..

But this their peace was broken by a loud gunshot noise..

Samar took out his gun from his pants and asked Inaya to get inside with one his trusted guards..

She asked him to join but he forcefully sent her inside safe and sound..

He ran towards the place from where the sound was heard..

He saw Shivam signalling him from a far and nodded...

He went towards his car and knocked off one of the shooters their..

The shooting and loud bombing noise continued for sometimes but police came in to control the situation..

After a few minutes of police takeover, again a loud gunshot was heard..

Kabir and Samar went towards the entrance and found their father bleeding..

They immediately took him to the nearest hospital and admitted him..

Till now all the media houses were aware of the shootout at the CM's house..

Inaya came inside the hospital running..

"What are you doing here..?" Samar cupped her cheeks and asked..

She held his hands over her and asked..

" I got the news from Emily.. So I decided to get you and Kabir checked.." she said..

"We both are fine.. Only dad got a gunshot.." he said..

"Let's pray for his recovery.."she said and made him sit with her on the hospital chairs..

"I will kill the person who did this.." he said..

"Relax.. we have to think before anything else.. let's just wait and watch for now.." Shivam said and sat beside them..

"But Shiv.." he tried but Shivam asked to him to remain quiet..

He looked at his side and found Inaya looking at them with confuse look..

He pulled her in a hug and asked Shivam to leave..

Tbc