Chapter 15

Oh, to that unfortunate day.

If she were to know, she would have wished death to consume her.

Oh, to that kindness of hers...that led nothing but misery upon her.

"I've missed you."

His voice held nothing but malicious intentions within its tone. He liked the way her face morphed into sheer terror. He liked the way her body trembled as she stepped back in horror. His gaze caressed her form from head to toe ever so slowly before meeting her terrified eyes.

"Did you miss me?" He asked with a psychotic smile on his face and a gasp of horror raked through her body. She just couldn't believe what she was seeing. She knew something was wrong with him. She knew it yet she couldn't do anything about it.

She took a step back, holding her tears back, and with much courage she narrowed her eyes at him making his mouth turn into an 'oh' as if he was very much amused by that glare of hers.

"Stop looking at me with those eyes unless you want to get f*cked because you see, I'm turned on by that look." He said in a cool suggestive tone in the beginning but his tone turned into a low grunt by the end of the sentence. Sasha's heart was on the verge of bursting as her glare wavered. She took two steps back while shaking her head at him.

"A-Arsehole." She cursed at him, turned around, and began to run towards the gate while half limping. A cry left her lips when she heard his psychotic laughter right behind her. It was so terrifyingly malicious, she wanted the darkness to consume her so she wouldn't have to see what happened to her next

There was no hope of getting away from him, yet she tried.

It was a play for him.

It was a nightmare for her. 

Upon reaching the gate she tried to open it but to her horror, it wouldn't even rattle even when she was applying her full power to shake it. A whimper left her lips as she began to bang on the gate with her fist, yelling for help as if anyone could save her from the monster.

Her banging slowly slowed down as she stared at the huge shadow reflecting on the door with a horrified look on her face. Everything stilled around her, even her breath.

He was right behind her.

She squealed in terror and abruptly turned around, attaching herself completely to the gate behind her as she stared up at him with wide eyes and heavy breathing.

Seeing him up close, made things even worse.

Her head was throbbing, her gaze turned blurry with tears but darkness wouldn't just take her. She could feel her pulse rapidly in her tightly-fisted hands. 

He was a dangerously handsome man but upon seeing him up close, she saw nothing but a monster.

"Wh-What do you want? W-Why can't you j-just leave me alone? W-Why do you k-keep making me r-regret my k-kindness? She asked while stuttering, barely catching her breath. She was frustrated by all of this.

"Hmm, I like the way you rant." He mused, leaning forward as he put his left hand on the gate above her head while his right hand took a strand of her hair between his fingers and he began to twirl that strand around his finger.

Her words didn't matter at all.

Her frustration was nothing but ranting to him.

She looked at her hair strand between his fingers.

"I hate you." She said as a big fat tear rolled down her eye. All of a sudden, he grabbed her waist with his left hand and pulled her to his chest, she immediately tried to move back but could she even struggle against him let alone fight? She was trembling like a leaf upon feeling that huge hand on her back.

It was definitely him that day in the corridor. The time she bumped into someone.

Her eyes turned towards her right where she found him intertwining his fingers with hers as both of their arms were raised, hers was extra stretched. The hand size alone scared her. He wasn't wearing his gloves so his sharp long nails were on display. 

In a second, he caged her and she felt suffocated.

"Say that again." He whispered in her ear in a demanding tone. 

Mentally ill, deranged man.

When she didn't say anything and tried to struggle out of his hold, his grip tightened even more on her, almost knocking her breath away.

"I won't repeat myself." He rasped and she flinched, immediately blurting out those three words dipped in helplessness, hatred, and desperation.

"I-I hate you." She said,

"Again." He demanded.

"I hate you." She repeated herself once again. She badly flinched when he began to laugh hysterically, taking her downright off guard.

"At least, you feel something about me. That alone excites me." He muttered and began to walk backward. Her feet were no longer touching the ground as he was effortlessly holding her up. A tear slipped down her eye and she gasped when he licked that tear up and grunted in satisfaction.

His smile suddenly dropped as he stared at her dead right in the eyes. 

"Are you trying to seduce me with those tears?" He asked and her crying stifled as small sobs raked through her body. She remembered how he loved to see her crying.

"If I saw another tear, I'd waste no second to rail you up right here in the middle of the hall. Remember, I don't go back on my words." He said in a threatening tone, his voice as deep as his gaze. She completely stiffened but couldn't control her little sobs. 

She didn't even realize when he settled down on his throne with her on his lap. He wrapped his right arm around her waist and brought her closer, putting his chin on her shoulder as he took a deep sniff of her scent.

"Fucking delicious." He said and she closed her eyes shut. 

"Let's have a little talk now. Shall we?"

A talk? 

This was enough to indicate that he was on to no good and after tonight, fate had promised to get worse.