Chapter 24

Was her disaster really her kindness?

As if time has stilled around her.

As if she has forgotten how to breathe.

The loud beating of her heart was the only thing she could hear.

Her terrified eyes stared at the man on top of her.

The horror was beyond control because this time she wasn't alone.

Her wide eyes slowly traveled to the left side as she watched her granny sleeping beside her on the bed. What would occur if she were to blink those eyes open?

Sasha took a deep shaky breath, trying to calm herself down while the man on top of her stared at her vehemently. A whimper escaped her lips when she felt the back of his hand against her swollen cheek.

His skin was cold as always.

Her wide eyes snapped up at him, she could barely maintain eye contact with him so she abruptly looked away. Her eyes pooled up with fresh tears and her lips wobbled. She wanted to tell him to leave but words wouldn't even form on her tongue.

She flinched when he moved down and pecked her swollen cheek. Her hands lurched towards his shoulders as she tried to push him away but he only lessened the distance by effortlessly attaching their bodies together like glue. Her bosoms completely squashed against his chest, she even dreaded breathing now.

"Tell me, which of his hands was it? Right or left?" He asked ever so slowly, staring down at her with a gaze so intense, that Sasha wanted to melt away. She bet he could clearly feel the wild beating of her heart.

"Tell me, should I break his hand or should I just cut it off?" He asked, rubbing his right cheek against Sasha's left one while all the way whispering in her left ear. Sasha swallowed thickly. Goosebumps rose on her skin upon feeling his cold breath against her ear and hearing his words. Sasha dreadfully looked at her granny while struggling beneath him.

"P-Please..." She pleaded almost on the verge of breaking down. She could have struggled a little harder, she could have cursed him but she just couldn't because of the old lady beside her. If she were to witness him in the room, she might die of a heart attack or he would kill her himself, just like he killed Sasha's whole family.

"Please what? Are you pleading for yourself or him?" He asked. Raising his head and looking at her with his hooded gaze. He looked high on lust and that was enough to make her whole body tremble as she began to thrash, only a slight movement from the old granny was enough to make her pause on her actions.

"It's useless unless you want her to wake up and see how I make love to you." He rasped in a gruff tone and all the color left her face as she stared up at him horrified. She quickly shook her head at him.

"Please, s- spare me f-for tonight." She stammered in a pleading tone as a tear trickled down her temple. His gaze caressed that tear of hers before meeting her beautiful honey hues. "You fucking know how much I love it when you cry, stop those pearls from pouring otherwise I won't be able to spare you." He said in a low, suggestive tone and her sobs instantly stifled. She hiccuped in the process and his eyes turned even darker. 

"Have you ever imagined what it would be like when I make love to you?" He asked and she just gawked at him in terror and confusion. A small 'huh' left her lips. Wasn't he here to ask whether Jasper slapped her with his left hand or right? Guess, that was just an excuse. Was he trying to be rational just to hide his craziness? Well, it didn't last for much longer.

"I have, every day. Every single time you come in front of my eyes I have imagined it." He said and she dreaded his next words. Her gaze flew towards the old granny before she lowered it down to his thick neck.

"S-stop it." She said breathlessly.

"I have imagined what you would look like when I make love to you. You would cry, scream, beg, and moan while I fuck you however I want. However I li----." 

"I-It was his r-right hand." She said the line abruptly. Her cheeks were red and she was barely holding onto her tears while glancing at her old lady every now and then. All the mischievous and lustful expressions were washed off his face once she said those words.

His eyes turned cold as he moved down and closed his eyes, kissing her cheek ever so softly once again yet she trembled like a leaf beneath him. 

Oh dear, has he ever been that harsh to her?

Dare he raise his hand on his little missy.

She was so fragile, he couldn't afford to break her unless it was the other way around.

"Watch as I burn the world for you."

"Watch me...only me."  He said and kept pecking her face, ear, and jaw until...

"Please, don't h-hurt him."

Until she begged for the safety of a man who was not 'him'.

Ragnar.

Why defend someone who dares to raise their hand on Ragnar's little darling?

A frown kissed his features as he stared up at the ceiling.

"Why?" He asked...his voice so low and gruff, it sent shivers down her spine. He slowly looked down at her. "How many times do I have to tell you...I don't like repeating myself." He said, lowly.

His voice was dark enough to make those tears that she was holding back so badly, burst out and trickle down her temple.

"B-Because I-I am still h-his wife." She stuttered.

"D-Does it look l-like c-care?" He asked, staring right through her soul, looking like the devil who was here to consume her soul.

"No, right?" He asked and she just quietly stared down at his neck, blinking her tears away before she hesitantly met his gaze again.

"Then...w-what about you?" She asked.

"What about me?" He asked with a perfectly arched brow. "What part of y-yours would you b-break?" She asked and he stared at her for a while before his lips twitched up into a smirk.

"You see...only the master is allowed to hurt or love his pet, treat the pet to his liking. No third person is allowed to do that." He said in a low whisper and humiliation washed over Sasha as her cheeks turned red.

A pet?

She would have retorted if it wasn't for the granny beside her.

She gritted her teeth and her facial expressions didn't go unnoticed by him. It made his smirk even wider. A thrilling excitement washed over him as he lifted his weight off her.

He got up, and glanced at her once before leaving the room by the door, leaving her behind with mixed emotions.

Anger!

Humiliation!

Frustration!

And most importantly fear for the future.