Chapter 16

"Let's have a little talk now. Shall we?" 

He said while caressing her back in a sensual manner. Sasha had her head turned to the left with her eyes completely shut. Her chest continued to heave up and down as she was unable to control the sobs that shook her body. 

She flinched when he grabbed her hair from her right shoulder and pushed it back, putting his chin on her shoulder as his cold breath caressed her neck making her shiver. 

"Hmm, fucking look at me when I talk to you." He rasped, his hold tightening on her waist. Sasha swallowed thickly and with a deep inhale she blurted out.

"You are ha-hard to look-k at." 

An eerie silence surrounded them, only her deep breathing could be heard. No answer or reaction from him had her toes curling in fear as she slowly and hesitantly turned her face to the side to look at him.

She shouldn't have dug her own grave when she was to look at him anyway.

His face was deadly serious, and his eyes were dark but all of that lasted for a second in front of her gaze because as soon as she made eye contact with him, he passed her an eye smile, flexing his dimples.

Instantly changing his expression.

If he was a normal person, she would have thought the smile was extremely charming but all she saw was a psychotic smile.

He had a sadistic and psychotic personality.

"Since I'm in a good mood, I'll let that slide." He said and looked into her eyes. She looked away for a second before matching his gaze again and her terrified eyes kept doing it because she just couldn't look him in the eyes.

Those orbs held the screams of those whom he killed mercilessly.

"So, tell me...what was the reason for marrying that peasant mortal when you clearly knew that I fucking own you, huh?" He asked casually and Sasha's brows twitched.

She instantly looked away.

Was she already obeying him without a fight?

What was she doing?

His fear sure made her timid but she just couldn't digest the fact of obeying this monster like a puppet who killed her family and people. 

Sasha knew it would bring more disaster.

If she obeys him like a puppet, she'd get ruined.

If she doesn't obey him like a puppet, she'd get ruined.

Both had the same conclusion...

This wasn't like her. 

She knew she had lost herself long ago because of him but the old Sasha was still there.

Her ego was still not rattled, otherwise, she wouldn't have married Jasper either in order to get away from the monster even though it was useless.

She was still desperate to get away.

She still had emotions running in her.

She wouldn't obey him, he has nothing dear of hers to destroy now.

The only thing he could destroy was her and she was already eradicated long ago.

His fear in her only made her weak.

What if she just stops fearing him?

Though it was impossible, still...

He'd beat her or kill her.

What could he do other than that?

Just turning to look at him made her obey him and that alone was a trigger point.

It changed something in her right then and there.

She'd shake in fear, she'd cry in terror but she would never obey him.

The only thing he wanted to satisfy himself was for her to give into his terror and obey him.

"As i-if you don't k-know why I m-married him." She stammered out and his low throaty chuckle invaded her ears, making goosebumps rise on her skin. Her hands that were on her lap turned into tight fists. 

She just wanted to punch him.

"I don't understand...why would one enjoy tormenting someone w-weaker than them?" She asked bitterly but her voice was wavering in fear. 

"Hmm, they are just sick in the brain, don't worry they know it as well and enjoy it to the fullest." He said ever so slowly. He knew what he was.

"I feel pleased with your question, ask more." He said in his deep voice and a demanding tone. Sasha abruptly looked at him. Her terrified expression morphed in disgust and it ticked something inside him.

She could look at him with only three emotions in her eyes.

Hate.

Fear.

OR

Love.

Something more was a trigger point for him.

He'd make sure, she only knows these three emotions or no emotion at all when she looks at him.

"Drop that fucking expression right now." He said dead seriously and she frowned at him. "Or w-what?" She asked and he paused for a second there until a wide smirk caressed his lips, taking her aback as she began to struggle out of his grip but he pulled her closer.

"Are we finally playing this play?" He asked and her frown deepened, her heart was about to pierce out of her chest. This man was truly crazy and beyond her understanding.

"Let m-me go, I'm someone else's wife now."  She squealed and the next moment a yelp left her lips when he grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked her head back, exposing her swan-like neck to his hungry and lustful eyes.

"Someone else's wife now? Doesn't matter, I can make you my whore, anyway." He rasped, Sasha flinched when she felt his cold lips tracing her warm skin. A new wave of terror struck her as she trembled.

Was he going to suck her blood?

She still remembers how painful it was even though it has been two years now.

"L-Let me go." She croaked out, breathlessly.

A gasp left Sasha's lips and she began to struggle wildly in his hold when he gave her an open-mouthed kiss on her throat and licked that area with a slight suction.

"You know the first time I saw you," He paused and looked down at her slightly revealed cleavage. He raised his free hand and brought it near his exposed heaven. His fingers caressed that line ever so sensually making her flinch badly and due to her wild struggling, his nail accidentally pierced her soft skin, all this happened while he was speaking casually in his deep voice and calm tone.

"I was stunned by your beauty, bravery, and kindness. I thought you believed too much in this world, its people, and their kindness. Your father and ancestors created that atmosphere around you and you became exactly like the place you were born in and those same people did the opposite to my people. I believed too much in hatred and negativity. They made me what I am... today."

His pupils dilated and he halted his words instantly when he saw the drop of blood on her fair and soft skin.