Chapter 5

Jayden's Pov

    The being stood up from behind the potted plant and stretched their lanky limbs. They then took off down the twisting turns and the winding ways of the palace. They stopped at a brick wall with ivy growing down the side of it. The being checked their surroundings before leaping up and grabbing a hold of the ivy. They lifted up their foot and placed it in a foothold in the ivy and began to climb. The beings swiftly climbed and sighed as the reached the top of the wall. They pulled themselves over the edge of the wall and rolled off into the bushes. They lay in the bushes softly chuckling as joy coursed through their veins. 

   They began to run away from the palace, embracing the feel of the warm sunlight gently cascading against their skin. They reached a willow tree, and softly parted it's branches. They were met with the trunk of the willow tree with a gaping hole in the middle. the being reached in and grabbed out a blanket along with a notebook and pen. Just because they were in a palace doesn't mean they don't have modern items. The being closed their eyes and began to think.

     What type of being were the two servants discussing in the hallway? Why couldn't it die? Why was it forbidden? Was it some type of supernautrual creature? Why was it's existence forbidden? Since it's the first one on decades, how will Master react? Will things change? Will the security be heightened? Will they send out the special unit? The one that was trained for handling dangerous situations? As the being wondered, they began to draw in their notebook. Just as the thoughts raced in the being's mind, their pencil raced across the notebook. Each mark a different thought, each line a new question.

     How did this happen now after so many years? What even is the issue? Why would Master have to eradicate this being? Is it harmful? Could it hurt us? How did Master even discover the existence of this being? How long has it existed?

     The being lifted their pencil and looked down to see what they had created. They had drawn a girl. A girl with a round face and wavy hair. The sketch had a button nose and glasses that set perfectly on it. They had arched brows and soft eyes. The being wondered who they just drew? They flipped the page and began to draw again as their mind raced. 

~

      I tried to sit up but felt a weight on my chest. Where am I? How did I get here? Thoughts raced through my head as I instinctively fought off the weight on my chest. I need to scope the scenery to make sure I'm not being watched. I slid out of bed and scanned the room, searching for anything that could be a wire or could be used to watch me. I felt eyes on the back of my head and shifted into invisibility. 

     "Jayden baby what are you doing?" Honeybee groaned as she sat up. 

     Stay quiet. 

     "Okay I just saw you turn invisible and the door hasn't moved so you better reveal yaself and right now and explain what the fuck you're doing,"

     I quickly shifted back to this plane and crept over to the bed. 

     "I'm assuming that was habit for you when you were alone?" She queried.

      I quietly nodded my head still deep in thought. What was that? I had a dream, but it wasn't me, I don't think. It was a different person's perspective, like I was in there body. A lot of things have happened since I came back, but that was a first. 

     "Jayden baby come back to me," Bey called out. "Talk to me Lovah what's on you mind?"

     I gently sat on the bed and contemplated telling her everything. It was mostly about my abilities, I still don't understand the full extent of them. I also have no clue what that dream was about, but the last time I've had semi-prophetic dreams they never turned out well. 

     "Nala I had a dream. It was weird, like I wasn't me. I actually wasn't anywhere in the dream, It was a different person's perspective that I was viewing." I elaborated. "It was weird because they were talking about palaces and a forbidden creature. They talked about hunting it down and sending a special forces unit Bey,"

     She nodded her head as she looked down at our interlaced fingers. "They were talking about you weren't they?" She queried. I simply nodded my head. "Why can't we catch a break?" She sighed. 

     "I don't know Nala, but whatever this is I'll take care of it. I promise," I assured her as my thumb softly rubbed her knuckles. 

     "Baby you're not leaving us, not again," She paused. "I can help protect you now, we all can. We've been training you know, Blue and I have gotten really good at hunting. You won't face this alone,"

     "Thank you Nala," I whispered. I still don't want to put her and my family in danger, but they said they can hold their own. I'm scared, but I have to trust them. 

     "Now are you gonna explain how you turned invisible?" 

     I almost forgot about that. "Well since I've been back I learned I can do some cool stuff. I already told you about the compulsion and how it's gotten better, but I can also turn invisible, fly, shape-shift, use eidetic memory, and apparently live through other people in my dreams"

     "You can already shape-shift I don't understand," She questioned. "And what is eidetic memory?"

     "I learned I can turn into a kitty so that's fun, I thought I would be like the Vampire Diary's and turn into a bat or some shit but a win is a win," I giggled. "And eidetic memory is basically perfect memory, like photographic memory on crack,"

     "How did you die and get even cooler?" She marveled. 

     "I was this cool the whole time," I smirked. 

     "So you know you're gonna have to let me see your kitty form,"

      "Later, I'm too lazy to shift right now,"

     "I guess you won't be getting any cuddles," She sighed as she climbed out of the bed. 

     "Where are you going I want my cuddles," I thought as I shifted into my kitten form and pawed at her heels. I looked the same as my wolf form, just as a kitty. I pouted as she turned around and cooed at me, she then picked me up and life was good again.

     "My little kitten,"

Author's Note

Comment!! I love hearing your guys' thoughts and opinions! They really make my day. And besides, they may influence how the story goes. It's happened once and it may happen again.....

Stay fresh cheesebags <3