Chapter 10

Aria's Pov

     The being and Beyonce knew each other. They were hugging each other. This lady is the key to finding the being. I quickly snuck out of the section where I was sitting and tried to get somewhere quieter. I need to make a plan. 

     I walked down the stadium halls as I tried to figure out how to get backstage. I doubt this woman has backstage passes. I moved through the waves of people, bumping into humans as I passed. They looked at me funny, I tried to apologize but they walked too fast. Was it what I was wearing? I had on a baggy T-shirt and jeans. I found these shoes called Jordans and Master bought them for me, I thought it would help me blend it. The crowd became more dense as I struggled to even see the ground as to where I would step next. I tried to stop but the crowd just kept pushing me. Pushing and pushing and pushing until I spotted some security guards talking. Maybe if I act lost they would help me find this Beyonce woman. I changed my features to make it appear as if I was overwhelmed and sad as I approached the officers. 

    "Excuse me, sir," I asked as I tapped the man's shoulder. "I'm not sure where I'm going and I'm really scared and overwhelmed and I'm not sure what to do" I cried as I forced tears out of my eyes. Master made sure I knew how to fake emotions. The man looked down at me as I forced my body to shake to make it appear that I was actually scared. 

      "Oh sweetheart what's your name?" He asked 

     "Aria" I whimpered as I was full-on crying now. Once I get the tears started it's easy to keep them going. 

     "Okay Aria, did you come here alone or do you have somebody with you," the man questioned as he rubbed my shoulder. 

     "I'm alone," I answered "My mother was supposed to pick me up but when I called she didn't pick up and her location says she in Hawaii, I think she forgot about me," I sniffled. the man looked distraught as he processed my lie. 

      "Could you try calling her again and showing me her location?" He probed. "I believe you Aria but it's security measures that I have to take to make sure you aren't just trying to get close to Beyonce," He sounded genuinely sympathetic, I actually felt bad. 

     I simply nodded my head and opened up my phone to show him a random number that I had saved under Mother and that the location was actually in Hawaii, I'll have to thank Master for that. The man quizzically examined my phone and then called the number and waited for somebody to pick it up. His frown deepened as nobody picked up the phone. 

     "How about this Aria, I can take you to one of the green rooms where you can relax while I talk to the rest of the security team to figure out what to do with you. Does that sound okay?" He enquired. I simply nodded my head and followed him as he muttered something into a walkie-talkie and began to walk. I followed the man for a while until he stopped at a door and unlocked it and led me in. 

     "Here you go Aria, there's food in the fridge and snacks in the cabinet. I have to speak with a few other guards but feel free to stay here and relax until I come back," I smiled and thanked him, and watched him walk out of the door. I walked around the room and got a few snacks to eat before I began to search for this Beyonce. After I finished some Taki's and Sprite I snuck out of the room. 

     Master always taught us the importance of stealth. The ability to move quickly and quietly could save your life. The ability to listen could be as well. My training consisted of many hours of simply listening to hear sounds the average human is unable to hear. Scent as well, I've been trained to have a strong sense of smell which can come in handy. Having heightened senses has been a blessing and a curse, but in this case it's a blessing. it's a blessing because I didn't have to listen too hard to hear the sounds of music and laughter in the distance. I swiftly moved down the halls, turning corners and ducking out of sight to get to the sounds. The closer I became the more confident that I had become in finding Beyonce. The closer I become to finding Beyonce, the closer I become to finding the being and taking it out. 

     I paused as I approached the door that the music and laughter were coming from. It's a party, maybe I can sneak in unnoticed and just get Beyonce and get out. I quietly opened the door and walked in with confidence. Master always taught me when sneaking in, you have to act like you belong in the space to remain unnoticed. I looked around to see many of the dancers that I had seen on stage as well as other people, but no Beyonce yet. I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink, maybe if I stayed by the bar I could spot her more easily. I sat at the bar and drank my Casamigos as I surveyed the room. There were so many people that It was almost impossible to see her. I almost gave up until I got a lucky glance. I noticed two children run through a door on the other side of the room. I quickly and carefully made my way across the room and quietly snuck into the room. 

     The room was much more calm with only a few people. It was dark as most of the people faced away from me and towards the large floor-to-ceiling windows. I used the darkness to my advantage as I crept around the room scoping out the scenery. My eyes landed on Beyonce, but beside her was something better than I could have imagined. Maybe I'll be able to finish this mission in one day and make Master proud. 

     What happened next wasn't better than I could have imagined. What happened next was the being stared at me one eye electric yellow and the other burgundy. I hear an unfamiliar voice in my head and panic. 

     "Who are you and why are you here?"

Author's Note

Thoughts?

Comment!! I love hearing your guys' thoughts and opinions! They really make my day. And besides, they may influence how the story goes. It's happened once and it may happen again.....

Stay fresh cheesebags <3