~ Burning Desires ~

A chime rang deep into the recesses of Shay’s mind. As she slowly climbed out of deep sleep, she started to hear voices murmuring. It seemed to be getting louder and louder. When her eyes finally opened, Jisung and Minho filled her vision.

“Hey jayiga. It took you a bit to wake up.”

Shay sat up and smiled sheepishly, glancing at Jisung.

“Minho just told me what happened.”

Her eyes flew over to him. He looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Casting her eyes downwards, she tried to fend off a wave of guilt. They had been through so much in one solun.

Minho: Jiyagi...it’s okay. We’ll figure this out together.

Jisung: He’s right. We need to rely on each other and help each other.

Shay lifted her eyes and locked them on them.

“Have you figured out how you were able to see Hyunjin or how I am able to as well?”

Minho shook his head.

“Jisung and I have been racking our brains.”

Shay was thoughtful for a moment until Minho interrupted her train of thought.

“We’ll have to sit down and go through everything that we’ve learned and organize them, but for now, we’ve been called to practice.”

She nodded, and they quickly washed up and got dressed. When they got to the practice room, Minho linked up to the members telepathically.

Minho: Guys, I saw Hyunjin while I was sleeping...

Chan: What?? How did you do that?

Minho: I don’t know. We’re still trying to figure that out. Shay asked the same thing too. I think that we should focus on practice for now and then figure out a way to link up all together and sit down and organize all the things we’ve found out.

Seungmin: How are we going to do that without the AI catching us?

Minho grimaced.

Minho: We need to find a name for him so we can keep them straight...

Seungmin: How about Jiniret?

Everyone stared at Seungmin, causing Hyunjin to glance between them with confusion. There was something going on. They had been quiet when they entered and during stretching. Normally they greeted each other and talked amongst themselves.

Jisung: Guys...I think that we’re confusing Jiniret.

Minho: We are not calling him that...

Jisung: You got a better idea, hyung?

Minho sighed as he dropped his head.

Minho: No...

Chan finally stood in front of the practice room and faced the members, smiling.

“Alright, guys. I know that a lot has happened during the solar cycle. I hope that we got enough rest and that we’re ready to hit it hard now. Because I feel like it’s getting too serious, and it’s overtaking the most important thing to us, I want to start making sure that we’re spending time together doing things outside of practice.”

Shay smiled.

“I like that.”

The members nodded as they agreed. Changbin grinned as he offered up a suggestion.