~ Trust Me, Minho ~

Chan had guided them back inside the Music Hall and into a conference room.

"Okay, guys. We have a little promotion show that we're going to be doing to talk about our new song that we just released. There will be a team coming in soon for hair, makeup, and wardrobe."

Shay's body tightened. She had performed in front of a crowd before, but it was always a small number. This was entirely different. They were going to be recording live. Hyunjin leaned over and rubbed her back gently.

"You'll do great. Just follow our lead, and have fun. That's all Chan hyung wants from us."

She smiled as she bowed her head.

"Thank you, Hyunjin."

It wasn't long before the team arrived, and all the members were busy getting dressed, make-up done, and hair fixed. Shay was sitting in the chair, waiting for the stylist to finish her hair when

Jisung walked up to her.

Meeting her eyes in the mirror, he smiled. He looked handsome in his flannel shirt and baggy jeans. The wardrobe stylist had decided on a flannel theme for Stray Kids for their promo show.

"How are you feeling, Babygirl?"

She bit her lip as she cast her eyes down at her fidgeting hands.

"A bit nervous."

Jisung nodded.

"We all are. Deep breaths and just have fun."

She smiled as she nodded.

"Deep breaths. Got it."

Once they were finished getting ready, a manager escorted them to a recording studio. Chan directed each member to their sitting positions. Shay ended up in the middle in between Minho and Yongbok.

Chan settled in his seat, and they all waited for the signal to start. The manager nodded to them, counting down silently. As soon as one dropped, he started to speak.

"Hello! We are Stray Kids, and we're here to talk to our fans about our new song that we just released."

They all waved and smiled at the camera.

"So Changbin and Jisung...do you want to tell them how the concept for the song came about?"

The members listened attentively while the three of them spoke. Shay smiled as she turned toward Jisung when he was explaining about how he came up with the lyrics. Next Minho started discussing how the vision for the choreo came into play. When he was finished, they each started discussing the challenging and favorite parts.

"For me...this song was interesting because it helped me push the limits of what I had been taught, and I was able to grow more vocally. The key change to high notes was challenging but I was able to succeed with the help of Seungmin and Jisung."

She smiled as she glanced at Seungmin and Jisung, who grinned.

"When I first heard the lyrics, I assigned each member to the parts of the song that I thought suited them best. Originally, we had a different section and key for her, but when I listened to the playback, it sounded...underwhelming. I called Jisung and asked him to listen to it; he changed her lines, and we both agreed to change it to a higher key. When Shay hit all the notes, that's when we knew that we had made the right decision."

The other nodded as they listened to Seungmin speak. Jeongin was the next to talk as he spoke about his experience with the choreography.

"I really liked the song, and I did my best in both singing and dancing. But I kept messing up, and that made me lose confidence in myself. Minho hyung came up to me and said that I was an important member and that I was really good at singing, and to just keep pushing myself. So I did, and I continued to get better."