~ The Last To Fall...~

After they were finished eating, the members split off into their small groups to practice their group songs. Jisung, Jeongin, and Shay had finished running through their choreography for the third time when they sat down to relax and drink water.

Jeongin cuddled up next to Shay; she tilted her head slightly, smiling softly at him.

"Hey...how are you feeling?" He asked quietly, his eyes sliding over her features as he took a sip.

She rested her chin onto her knee, answering in a hushed tone, "I'm still feeling good. The recharge seems to be helping."

He chuckled.

"I'm sorry that we keep checking on you. We're just dealing with a lot of unknowns here, and we are a little...protective of you. Not because you're a girl, but because you mean a lot to us..."

Shay straightened up, locking her eyes onto his soft chocolate eyes.

"Jeongin..." She whispered as she leaned over to slide her hand into his. "I know. It's okay. I don't mind. I'm sure that I would have felt the same way if the roles were reversed. You guys went through a lot with the last girl, didn't you?"

Jeongin's eyes grew cloudy as his gaze skittered over to watch Jisung, who was hashing out last minute changes on his pad.

"Yea, we did...Seungmin especially..."

She waited quietly for him, allowing him the space and time to speak whenever he was ready.

"I know that Minho hyung is just trying to help Chan hyung, but sometimes...I feel like he lets that overshadow the other members' needs and wants sometimes."

She chuckled as she leaned back onto her hands, chewing her lip thoughtfully as she thought about what he said.

"I know that it seems like Minho's attention can be a bit unbalanced sometimes, but you have to understand that we are all different, so we see things differently, and he has to adjust according to our levels. That's not easy to do, but I think that he does it well for the most part..."

She slid her gaze back toward Jeongin. She smiled when she saw his lips curving up into a grin.

"You're right. He does. I just forget that sometimes we're allowed to make mistakes. It's all part of our nature."

She nodded.

"Exactly."

Jisung tossed the pad onto the counter and clapped his hands, turning toward them with a grin.

"Alright, jagiyas...let's practice our vocals, and then I'll close out our group to let Chan hyung know that we are ready."

Jeongin got up to his feet and helped Shay up off the floor. Once they were done in the sound room, Jisung dismissed both of them with a smile.

"Good job, guys. You have some free time for a bit while we figure out what Chan hyung wants to do."

Jeongin turned toward Shay. He smiled as he asked, "What would you like to do?"

She tilted her head thoughtfully for a bit before replying.

"I need a shower first. I didn't get a chance to wash the sea off, and then we practiced hard. But after that...I am all yours."

She grinned. Jeongin's eyes glittered brightly as suggestions tumbled through his mind. Jisung grimaced.

"Jeongin...at least put the barrier up before you do that..."

Shay giggled as she waved her fingers playfully at Jeongin, who flushed slightly before mumbling, "Sorry...I'm new to this..."

"Well, loves, I am off to wash up." She tossed her glance toward Jisung, who grinned at her affectionately.