~ Going Deeper & Up...~

Jiniret was making his way toward the transport tunnel on the first tier when he stopped. Closing his eyes, he hyper focused his hearing toward a group of militia.

"I'm sorry, Miss Park, but we cannot find them. Whoever it was set off the barricade and tripped the alarm. By the time we got to the location, they were gone. However, there was some blood found on one of the spikes. We're running it through the database right now. We should have a name and address pretty soon."

A chime interrupted him.

"It belongs to a Shio Chun, residence on the third tier."

Jiniret frowned. Was he a real person? He didn't like the idea that an innocent would be sacrificed for them. He quickly tapped on his pad.

"Hyunjin, where are you?"

He glanced around as he answered, "I'm almost to the energy pipeline. I ran into a group of militia. They just discovered who the blood belongs to. A 'Shio Chun'."

There was a pause, and he heard keys clacking in the background.

"Ah, yes. He was just labeled as a criminal and awaiting capture for his trial."

He sighed in relief as he dropped his head back against the metal wall.

"I see. I'll be in the Citadel in half a triangle. I'll call you once I get to the lab."

"Understood. I'll be waiting for you underground."

Jiniret ended the call and slowly made his way to the concrete building that housed the entrance to the pipeline. Sliding the big grate aside, he lowered himself into the pipe. All of the biodomes power ran through the tunnels connecting the dome to the central hub in the Citadel. His eyes adjusted to the faint blue glow running in glass tubes along the circular wall. He smiled faintly as he admired the beauty of shimmery lightning.

Once he reached the end, he entered into the circular hallway to get to the maintenance bypass. There he ran into Dr. Yang. His face relaxed as he spied Hyunjin.

"You made it."

Jiniret nodded. Dr. Yang gave him a bag. He opened it and started changing into the clothes that he had provided.

"You should be able to enter through a duct in the back of the district. I have highlighted it on your map. As far as I know, that's where the idols have congregated." He paused as he laid his hands on Hyunjin's shoulders. "Please be careful. There are some dangerous characters in there. And...they'll likely be starved and wearing very little."

Jiniret swallowed as he nodded solemnly.

"I understand."

Dr. Yang smiled as he murmured, "Once you have found them, we will start working on setting up a system to feed them and properly clothe them. But they cannot be discovered. If they are found looking fuller and cleaner than before, the boss will come after them."

"We're planning on breaking them out after debut, aren't we?"

Dr. Yang hesitated.

"That's my hope, but it also depends on if we are successful with reenergizing the power source. We also need more evidence to present to the Chancellor in order to accuse Miss Park."

"Okay. We all have our part to play. Let's pray to the Star that we are each successful." He murmured as he tossed his old clothes into the bag. "Is Shay's clone ready yet?"

Dr. Yang nodded.

"Yes. All that's left is for them to learn from their originals."

Jiniret smiled as he nodded.