~ SKZ Logs #6 ~

Chan's Log:

[The video flickers to life, showing a contemplative Chan staring out of his bedroom window before turning to face the camera.]

"Solar cycle twenty-one, ascent phase, revolution 3455—the date is just a sequence, but the experiences, they're imprinted on the soul. [He shifts in his seat, a small furrow forming between his brows.] Today, it's about Shay. There's been...a shift. A transformation so profound it's like a new constellation appearing in our galaxy.

[He leans back, the memory of the moment clear in his gaze.] Her eyes... they've always been the color of life—of our forests. But now, they've merged with the very energy of Omni, and it's like staring into the essence of the universe itself. This new hue, the turquoise that dances in her gaze, it's not just beautiful. It's powerful.

[Chan's face softens with vulnerability.] And it's not just her eyes. It's the way they make me feel... like I'm being pulled into the tides of an unknown sea. She’s always been our hope, our unexpected calm in the chaos. But now, seeing her like this, with the courage of a fighter and the heart of the stars... I'm in awe—and if I'm honest, a little lost in it.

[He rubs the back of his neck, a gesture betraying his internal struggle.] As a leader, I'm supposed to stay clear-headed... focused. But these feelings, they're carving out new rhythms in my heart, rhythms I never anticipated to feel—especially now, at the brink of the unknown.

[Chan draws in a deep breath, steadying himself.] What these changes signify, what they'll demand of us, I can only guess. But her transformation, Shay's link with Omni... it's going to be the key that unlocks our potential, shapes our path.

[The leader's expression turns resolute, his voice taking on the weight of his position.] This path we're on—it's going to test us, to the core. And yet, despite it all, I've never felt more ready. Because with Shay, with her siren's call echoing through each of us, I've found a new definition of strength.

[He stands, his silhouette framed against the stars.] So we move forward, together. And I'll protect them—protect her—with every fiber of my being, as we create the song that will resonate across our world, bridging domes and hearts alike.

Chan out."

[He reaches forward, ending the recording, leaving an image of determination etched into the fading light.]

Minho's Log:

[The camera flickers on, revealing Minho seated in a dimly lit room. His eyes carry the weight of galaxies but glint with the starlight of recent revelations. He takes a deep breath and begins to speak, his voice a soft melody against the quiet.]*

"Solar cycle twenty-one, ascent phase, 3455. Hello, whoever's watching. It's been a whirlwind of soluns with Shay and the rest of the members. Thought it was time to... document everything that's been happening."

[Minho's gaze turns contemplative as he runs a hand through his hair, pausing for a moment before continuing.]

"First off, Shay's eyes... they've changed. They're this amazing shade of turquoise now, sort of like looking straight into the heart of a nebula. It's Omni's energy, mingling with hers. It's breathtaking, and honestly, it took me by surprise."

[He chuckles ruefully, a shadow of a smile flirting with the corners of his mouth.]

"I won't lie—it was hard seeing Hyunjin's and Jisung's stars on her first. Felt like...I don't know, like some sort of cosmic FOMO? But then, when it was my turn, and I saw my own mark join theirs on her skin, there was this intense pride. It's like we're all part of her now, and she's part of us. Who knew stars could draw people together like this?"