Chapter ¹³ - Shopping

" Yaar clean this properly, their is still some dust

" Yaar clean this properly, their is still some dust." Abhimaan ordered the servant.

He was at the Mewar Palace decorating it like a bride for Diwali. Every nook was being cleaned and decorated. The atmosphere screamed happiness and joy, one could smell the aroma of the different sweets being made in the kitchen and everyone seemed busy preparing for the big festival.

" Bhai ap order he do kuch kaam to karna nahi." Abhiyansh mumbled.

( Bhai you only give orders and don't do any work)

" Kya bola?"

( What did you say?)

" Maan Bhai ap aur kitna Kam karoge, mein hu na apka sevak mein karta hu ap betho ek jaga aur order do. Yehi tho mein keh Raha tha."

( Maan Bhai how much will you do, I'm here na your personal servant I'll do all the work you relax.)

" Hmm go check the decorations in the west wing and did you speak to Abhimanyu and Ayu, how is everything going on at our home?"

" Bhai they're also busy decorating and would come here in an hour or so."

" Hmm okay go on."

" Ja tho Raha tha ap ne hi rok liya."

( I was going only you were the one who stopped me.)

" What did you say?"

" Nothing I'm going Bhai bye!" Abhiyansh shrieked and ran away from there.

During Diwali the atmosphere would change all over India. It seemed happy and joyful and the Mewar Family made sure everyone for to celebrate Diwali happily.

Nandini looked out of her apartment window and saw how lively it was. Diwali was a festival celebrated with family but where was her family? She wanted to visit her Bua in Hyderabad but Nandini couldn't afford to travel as she was running low on cash right now and was extremely embarassed to ask her bua to send money.

Another sad lonely Diwali, Nandini thought to herself. But but but she did not know this Diwali was going to be very special for her. Her trance was broken by the ringing sound for her mobile.

Abhi ❤️❤️.

The screen read, she quickly accepted the call

" Noor are you at the apartment?"

" Haan kyu?"

( Yes why?)

" Aree nothing aj shopping pe chalte Hain kya? My siblings already bought clothes for them only you and me are remaining."

( Should we go shopping today?)

" Shopping?"

" Ha Diwali party ke liye."