Chapter ²⁷

" Die! You should just kill yourself!"

" Stop it, please. I can't take it anymore."

" You always do this. Always! Attention whore! I wish you died that day!"

" Nandini?"

" Love ?"

" Noor?"

Nandini woke up with a jolt looking at her surrounding. She was safe with her boyfriend! Two years had passed after the horrifying incident.

Nandini never spoke a word about that incident to anyone. She was shaken up but slowly she tried to forget everything.

No-one really knew what had happened that day or did they? Abhimaan tried finding clues about who it was but would always end up with a dead end.

" Noor? Are you alright?"

" Ji just a stupid nightmare. I'm okay now."

" Vo it's already 10, I thought you were going for engagement shopping with Siya today. "

" Ha I'm. Ayaanshi was going to join us but cancelled yesterday. So it's just the two of us."

" Believe me it won't be the two of you. I know Rajveer bhaiya and if he's sending his wife anywhere there are going to be at least 10 bodyguards behind you and the other 10 protecting the premises. That's why I'm not sending the royal guards. "

Nandini chuckled and looked at her boyfriend.

" You'll come to drop me? Or should I ask Siya to pick me up?"

" No I'll drop you. Can I join you guys?"

" Ok. Abhi?"

" Hmm."

" Get off of me you giant man! I need to take a bath!"

" Can I join?"

" I need to meet her at 12. "

" We have a lot of time. Come." He said and picked her up

" Abhi!" She said giggling. Abhimaan placed a kiss on her lips as he settled her onto their bathroom island.

After a long shower the couple got ready and we're greeted by Abhiraj who was reading something.

" Good morning Baba." Nandini wished

" Good morning, Mera bacha. "

" Good morning baba."

" Morning? Afternoon bol! Almost 12 ho gaya hain."

" It's 11:20- "

" Are you leaving for the engagement shopping Nandini? "

" Ji baba, it's Siya, Abhi and me. Maybe Rajveer bhaiya will come. Mostly he will as it's Sunday."