Chapter ¹⁸ - Sasur Ji

" Mr Mewar?"

" Mr Mewar?"

Abhimaan sat on one of the couches while Nandini stood there, frozen to her place as her eyes locked with that of her father's.

" Nandini." The man moved two steps forward to touch his daughter's arm but two men moved forward covering her frame.

" Sasur ji hum yaha hain, vaha kaha ja rahe hain. " Abhimaan spoke crossing his legs.

( Father-in-law I'm here, why are you going there.)

" Sasur ji? "

" Oh I forgot to introduce myself right? I'm Abhimaan Abhiraj Mewar boyfriend of Nandini but ha soon she'll be my wife so you're my sasur ji na. Thora dimaak ka upyog kare na."

( Use your brain a little. )

" Nandini papa se Milne ayi hain?" The old man whispered.

( Nandini you're here to meet your father.)

Nandini stood there no words coming out her mouth, she could feel her siblings or half Siblings I might add glaring at her.

" Uh no, ap ka mansik santhulan hil gaya hain kya sasur ji? Vo ap se kyu Milne ayege? "

( Are you mad or something father-in-law, why would she come to meet you?)

" Y..you stay out of it." Aditya Nandini's oldest half Siblings yelled.

" Nandini is he telling the truth, is he your boyfriend?" Aadhya asked.

" Use kya puch Rahi ho suna nahi mene abhi tho bola na. Pura khadan pagal hain shayad except Nandini."

( Why are you asking her, I just told you now. I think the whole family is mad except Nandini.)

" If you're not here to meet us then why are you here? Vikram yelled enraf how the man was talking.

" Itni bhi kya jaldi hain sasur ji, jao dho cup Pani Lao. Noor come sit here beside me. Khade khade pair dard karenge."

( Why are you in a hurry, go get us two glasses of water. Noor come sit here or your legs will pain from standing.)

" You bastard, you order me in my house!"

" Are you sure this is your house?" Abhimaan replied calmly.

" Y..you what do you mean?" The old man stuttered.

" Tch go fetch us a glass of water first will you?"

" Go bring them water. " Vikram ordered the servant

" No, not the servant you go bring the water." Abhimaan replied

" You-"

" Uh tch tch tch if you don't go now it won't end up good for you. Anywa it's not going to end up good for you."