Chapter ⁶ - Chaotic Mewar Siblings

As Abhimaan drove to pick up his siblings from the university, Nandini sat next to him in silence

They waited for his siblings to arrive as he pulled into the parking lot. Abhimanyu arrived first, and when he saw a woman sitting in his brother's car, he was shocked. When Abhiyansh arrived, his eyes widened and he side-eyed his brother as if to ask what the fuck was going on. The last person was Ayaanashi, who was equally shocked to see a woman seated next to her older brother.

Abhimaan did not speak a word and started his car. Oh lord was the drive awkward, Abhiyansh who couldn't stand the silence decided to break it.

" Didi ap Bhai ki girlfriend ho?" Abhiyansh asked in his chirpy voice.

( Are you my brother's girlfriend?)

Boy was Nandini embarrassed, red hue covered her cheeks as she looked down, unsure of what to say.

"Not yet." Nandini was taken aback when Abhimaan responded with a straight face. 

" Oh, toh you are dating?" Abhimanyu asked

" Didi what's your name? I'm  Ayaanshi, ye Abhiyansh my twin and this is Abhimanyu Bhai."

" Nandini." She said in a hushed tone feeling awkward with all the new questions thrown at her.

" Where did you guys meet?" Abhiyansh asked.

" She works in ma's school."

" Ohhhh." Abhiyansh responded as he lips formed a o shape.

" That's nice you're lucky our father isn't your boss." Abhimanyu told her.

" Yeah he's right our father is cruel." Abhiyansh said as he fake shivered.

" huh?" Nandini let out in a confused way.

" Baba is very nice, don't say mean things about him." 

" Yeah only for you though. Abhiyansh said.

" Abhiyansh could be please sit quietly?" Abhimaan asked

" Huh, Why? Didi deserves to know what kind of family she's getting in after all she'll marry you and be a part of our family na."

" Yes Bhai Ansh is right." Abhimanyu spoke up.

" If you don't shup up I'll throw you put of the car and make sure you both come home walking." Abhimaan warned the duo.

" Dekh liya didi you soon to be husband is so rowdy."

" We aren't dating." Nandini spoke.

" Kya!"

" Yeah I'm just a teacher in the school your brother offered me a ride back to my place."

" Oh tho ap single ho." Abhimanyu said.

( Oh so you are single.)

" Ye lo Mera number I'm also single!"