Chapter ²⁴ - Evil

" Noor it's okay if you don't want to go

" Noor it's okay if you don't want to go."

" Abhi it's fine plus you'll be with me na."

" Hmm. Noor I'm serious you don't owe her anything, we can just go to the police station and get back your stuff. You do not have to visit the hospital."

" Abhi I can't help but feel she's in the hospital because of me, t..he person who did this to her did it for me."

" Noor that's the stupidest shit you've said. You are at no fault. That bitch stole from you, made your life hell. Karma is getting back to her. You should be happy someone put her in her place."

" But I'd like to see her once."

" Fine."

The couple drove to the hospital where Aadhya was admitted, before Abhimaan could go inside Nandini stopped him.

" I..I would like to meet them on my own."

" Noor-"

" No I've had enough I want to face them without being afraid."

" Are you sure?"

" Hm."

" Fine I'll be at the reception but take two bodyguards with you. They'll stand outside the room."

" Abhi-"

" No this or I come with you"

" Okay."

Nandini did not feel anything, she wasn't afraid or nervous. Why would she? She had the upper hand now. They had nothing against her, those people couldn't do anything even if they tried.

She walked into the hospital with confidence, her head held up high.

When she walked into the ward her parents ran to her and hugged her catching her off guard. She looked at her brothers who were sitting on the couch in the room.

She pulled out of the hug and took three steps backwards, not wanting to be close to them.

" We are so-"

" Save it. What do you want?" Nandini asked cutting her father off.

" Money we need to pay her hospital bills and a place to stay for a few days."

" Could have said it on the call to, why create such drama?"

" No we wanted to see you and apologize." Her mother added.

" For what? For making my life hell for this bitch who showed her real colours? She does not love any of you. The only thing she loves is money."

" No beta-"

" Please stop it. You want the money right? Here." Nandini said and pulled out a few cash bundles from her bag and threw it on her father's face.

" I'll give you my house keys too. After she's okay get the fuck out of my life if I ever see you I'll drag you to the court."