Chapter ¹² - The Air Seems Extra Chilly

" He's my chachu's husband Noor

" He's my chachu's husband Noor. "

" That means your father's younger brother's husband?"

" Yeah, he owns this bakery and my chachu owns many restaurants. The one we visited on our first day belonged to him."

" Both of them must really get along as they both are chefs." Nandini said smiling.

" Oh dear are you enjoying your pastry? Please tell me if you want anything else." Ranveer said as soon as he walked up to their table.

" Yes I really liked it a lot."

" I'm glad you did darling, Abhimaan take this I've packed some sweets for the kids, give it to them okay?"

" Hmm de dunga. Mere liye bhi kuch rakha hain ki nahi?"

( Have you packed anything for me or everything is for them.)

" Are tum charo ke liye rakha hain. Come home for dinner someday this week with your girlfriend."

( I've packed so all for of you can eat.)

" Chachu!" Nandini looked at the pastry trying to calm her blazing cheeks.

" Aww look at her so cute! Bring Ayaanshi and the other two monkeys with you too. "

Abhimaan and Nandini left the cafe after bidding their farewell to Ranveer who told them to visit again. Now he was dropping Nandini at her apartment.

" Abhi upar chalo apko kuch Dena hain."

( Abhi come up I need to give you something)

" If you want to give a kiss, you can give it here only. Apartment tak Ane ki kya zaroorat?" Abhimaan flirted.

( Why come till Apartment)

" Abhi!"

" Oh kuch aur Dena hain?" Abhimaan asked smirking.

( You have to give me something else)

Abhimaan sat on the couch whilst Nandini went inside to get something.

" Show me your hand."

He forwarded his hand to her, she held it in her palm and opened a box and hooked a bracelet on his hand.