Chapter ⁴ - Noor or Nandini

Nandini loved her new workplace, Riya used to brighten her day, everyone was kind and welcoming but then entered Him

She had forgotten about him but guessed he didn't.

Past
Cristóbal University, Mumbai

The campus corridor was teeming with activity. Some people study, while others gossip and joke. A shy girl strolled silently down the corridors, clutching large books in her hands. She entered her favorite room at the university discreetly and took her seat.
Library. 'The Library Ghost Girl' was the name given to the young lady. She used to spend most of her time in the library, poring through all of the books connected to her course. Neither she nor anyone approached her. For her, it was a win-win situation.
Abhimaan and Musa entered the college as if their father owned it. Did their father own it? No. What were Abhimaan doing here with Musa?

Cristóbal was a premier university where two students from other states' best universities were chosen and could study here each year.

" Yaar I don't like coming here, Rajasthan was much better." Abhimaan said

" Same, Mujhe to Abbu ne force Kiya isliye mein agaya."

( My father forced me so I came."

" Mere Pitashree tho mujhe Ghar se bahar nikalne ke bahane dundh te rahete hain. This was a golden opportunity for him."

( My father wants to throw me out of the house, this was a golden opportunity.)

" That's why our fathers are best friends. Me personally won't ever do that to my son."

" Uggh I miss my mother." Abhimaan told his best friend.

They walked swiftly to their classes because they were running late.
Musa had left class early to perform some work assigned to him by his father, but Abhimaan stayed behind.

He cursed his stars as it began to rain heavily; it was now very late. He had stayed behind to finish a PowerPoint presentation for his assignment, and Musa had even taken the car. Abhimaan dashed to the nearest bus stop, which was mercifully covered.

As he sat on one of the seats, he spotted a female calmly writing things down while listening to music, indifferent about his presence.

She was quick to get up when she noticed a bus approaching.

"Here you can have this." She stated as she extended her hand, which had an umbrella.

" But rain?"

" My bus has arrived, and it will take me to my complex. You can have it. Bye, sir." The angel murmured as she waved her hand one final time and boarded the bus.