Chapter 2: Get Used to It

After showing you to your room, Ragatha left you to get settled and just take in what has just happened to you. Your room was nice, the walls were painted f/c, with a soft mattress on the side, right up against the wall. There was also a nice desk with some drawing materials, which made you happy. At least you had one thing left from your old life; your love of art. There were also many posters of things like your favorite music artists and shows, and you had a closet full of nice clothes. But still, even with all these nice things, you want your old life back...even though you can hardly remember that life. It must've been better than this, right? Anything would be better than this to you, any life where you're not stuck with him. You had only been around him for an hour at most, but everything about him just irked you. You couldn't stand that stupid rabbit, and at least that's the one thing you both agreed on. Cause he couldn't stand you either. You groaned and laid down on your bed, staring up at your ceiling as you contemplate what to do now. Do you try to find an exit? Just accept your new life? Slowly accept insanity? Ok maybe not that last one...though that one might not even be a choice. How can you stay sane in this place? Your thoughts spiral around your mind until a knock on the door snaps you out of them.
"Hey, Y/N, uh...I don't actually care or anything, but Doll-face told me to say that I hope you're settling in alright. Buh-bye now sweetheart~" you heard Jax purred snarkily, but he sounded...somewhat sincere? 
"I'm doing just fine Jax. Thanks." You spat back at him, though he had already left before you said anything. What is with him!? You could care less, as you were fed-up with him already. You sighed in displeasure and tried to fall asleep, but you just kept thinking about Jax. Fuck that dumb, annoying, good-for-nothing Bunny...

Jax POV
why did I lie like that? Dollface didn't tell me to do anything, I just...ugh, whatever. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hate that stupid girl. I hate how she scoffs at me whenever I speak, I hate how she plays with her h/c hair when she's nervous, I hate her charming laugh she has, I hate her dumbass breath-taking smile...I just hate her. I don't like anyone in this stupid circus, but her? I feel a different kind of hatred with her, like I wish she would just go away. My heart races whenever she's around, and I can't think straight. I act like an idiot. I find her revolting, and I always will. I scoffed as I walked off, going to my room and shutting the door. This room kinda sucks, the walls are a shitty purple color and the bed isn't that great, but at least I have a desk with drawers to keep all my keys. None of the keys have ever led me to an exit, but hey, they let me in other people's rooms. Oh, I wonder if Rags has found the friend I left in her room for her yet! I guess I have something to look forward to now! I snicker to myself and smile maliciously, laying down on my bed. I've gotten used to this place, well, the best anyone can get used to it. Hopefully Y/N can do the same.

A/N: sorry the chapter is kinda short!! I wanted to get one out today (Saturday, its currently 2 AM for me) because I'm not gonna be able to write one tomorrow. It's me and my boyfriend's four year anniversary, so I'm gonna be with him celebrating it all day :) anyway, hope you all liked this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one!! Stay safe out there my darlings!!!