Chapter 15: Unexpected Visit

I was having a shower when I felt twonsttkng hands wrapped around mybwaist and then all the way up to my breast and teased my nipples.

"Pierre, you're insatiable." I moaned.

"I'm always hungry for you." He kissed my neck as his hand travel all the way down to my pussy.

"Fuck."

"I'm ready for round five." He kissed me.

"So am I." I said as I grabbed his cock.

............

After our shower, we went to check on Aurora. She was just waking up. The doorbell rang, and Pierre went to open it while I stayed with Aurora. I changed her diaper and then went to the living room.

"Imogen, these are my parents, Danielle and Isaac."

"Pleasure to meet you." I said.

"Likewise." Danielle replied.

"Nice to finally meet you." Isaac smiled. "Pierre has told us so much about you."

I smiled. "Good things, I hope."

Pierre pulled me to him. "Good indeed."

"Aurora is so precious." She said. "Can I?"

I nodded and handed her Aurora. To my surprise, she was also calm with them, just like Pierre, the first time.

"She's your mini me." Isaac told me..

"Thank you."

I'm happy she looks like me and not Miles. He's still getting to know her, but sometimes, he calls and says he won't make it and can't spend time with her. Honestly, I was fine with him out of her life. But I'm gonna have a talk with that asshole.

"Pierre, you didn't tell me they were arriving a week early, I have nothing prepared." I whispered.

"I didn't know either. They wanted to surprise us. But dont worry, we can cook while they go freshen up." He pecked my lips. I nodded. "Why dont you two go take a shower rest a bit and I will call you when dinner is ready."

"Sounds like a plan." Isaac answered.

"I'll see you in a bit." She said as she handed Aurora back.

Pierre grabbed their luggage and showed them their room.

"Hey, beautiful." I kissed her cheek.

I went to the kitchen and placed her in her baby chair while I grabbed the ingredients to make dinner and a purée for her. Grace was no longer living here, Jake, asked her to move in with home, and she accepted. I mean, they're engaged, and I'm so happy for them. Jake also told me that until her mother and sisters change their attitudes, he will not set a foot in that house.

"What are we making?" Pierre asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Lasagna and tiramissu."

"Sounds perfect." He kissed my neck. "But I want you for dessert."

I giggled. "We went five rounds. Are you always horny?"

"For you yes, always." He smirked, I blushed.

While I cooked dinner for everyone, he cooked Aurora's potato purée. Once everything was cooked, Pierre went to get his parents.

"Delicious." They all said,

"So good to not eat something made by me." Pierre said in between bites.

I chuckled. "I feel the same when I eat somebody else's desserts."

"Does she call Pierre Dad?" Danielle asked.

"She does, Pierre has been the only father figure in her life. Her biological one barely makes time for her. We're grateful for Pierre in our lives."

Pierre places a kiss on my cheek as he interlaced our fingers. "These are my girls. My world."

"And we're happy for you both." Danielle smiled at us, and so did Isaac.

................

They stayed for  two weeks and wanted to stay another more week. They said it was. Cause they missed Pierre, but Aurora was their whole center while they were here. Pierre's parents were so nice and kind.

"Fuck!" I moaned as he was thrusting me hard. "Pierre!"

"Fuck, Imogen!" We came together and were panting like crazy. "I'm not done yet, it's been three days without sex."

I chuckled. "Work has been busy. Next time, we can have sex in your office."

"My dirty girl." He kissed me. "I'd like that."

We remained in silence for a few minutes. But I was curious, so I broke the silence.

"Am I the first girl your parents have officially met, or has there been more?"

He sighed. "You're the second, actually. I was engaged, but I ended the engagement the moment she chose her model career over carrying our baby."

"Wait, she got rid of the baby?"

He had a somber look. "Yeah, I was depressed. It was a year I almost lost my restaurant, I didn't care about anything, and I drank almost the whole bar. My parents helped me realize that I still had a future. It didn't end with that woman."

"Oh Pierre, I'm sorry you went through that." I placed a sof kiss on his lips. "I can't imagine a world without Aurora."

"Things happen for a reason." He smiled. "You came into my life with Aurora."

"And we're here to stay because we happen to love you so much." I caressed his face.

"And that makes me so fucking happy." He pulled me into a kiss. "My world."