Chapter 14: A Romantic Weekend

Since we were going to be away for the weekend, Jake took Grace for a weekend away to Italy. Talk about romance.

"Isn't it beautiful, Aurora?" I said while watching the beautiful lake.

She just looked at me and started to babble and then looked at the lake. So peaceful here.

"My girls." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled.

..............

After unpacking and placing groceries in the fridge and shelves, we went to the lake for a little swim. Aurora loves the water. She's like a little duck and was having a blast with Pierre. I want to keep Pierre, forever.

He pulled me to him and kissed me. "Let's stay here forever."

"I would move here in a heartbeat. The city is nice, but Mystic Lake is magical and peaceful." I caressed his face.

"That it is. Don't you agree, Aurora?"

"Papá." She squished his cheeks.

Pierre and I looked at each other and then at Aurora. He showered her cheeks with kisses. "Best day ever."

"Imagine if Miles hears her." I chuckled, and Pierre laughed.

"Imagine that." He smirked.

After swimming, we had a picnic. Talked about everything and nothing. I gave Aurora a bath. As soon. As her head touched the pillow, she was out.

"Can't wait to see you." He hung up.

"Are you seeing someone else?"

He walked towards me and kissed me. "Just you. I was talking to my parents, they're coming to the states in two-weeks."

"That's great. How long has it been since you last saw them?"

"A year. They prefer to live in France and just come to the states once a year, max two. I usually travel and visit them a lot, but I've been very busy this year."

"Do they know you're dating a woman with a baby that isn't yours?"

"They know, last week while you were taking a shower, I got a video call from them, and they saw Aurora. They wanted to pinch her cheeks, and they said she's the cutest baby on earth."

I chuckled. "They sound lovely."

"They are, and they can't wait to meet you."

"Let me know when so I can prepare dinner and dessert." I smiled.

"Will do, beautiful." He kissed me.

As the kiss intensified, we started to remove our clothes. He pinned me down on the bed and started to suck my nipple. He kisssed me all the way down and then started to fuck my pussy with his tongue. I was on cloud nine. He got in between my legs and slammed his cock inside me. Fuck, it's been a while since I had sex. As he thrusted me, he was sucking my nipples. We both reached our peak and came together.

"Fuck, that was amazing." I panted.

"Being inside you feels amazing. You're perfect, beautiful." He kissed me.

He was still inside me, with me on top of him. He didn't let me move.

"I love you, Pierre." I kissed him.

"I love you, Imogen." He caressed my face. "As soon as we get to our home, you're moving to my bedroom. I want to wake everyday next to you."

"I think that's perfect." I kissed him. "Our home."

We went for one more round and then fell asleep.

................

We woke up around 6 pm. I went to check on Aurora, while ,Pierre, went to make dinner. Aurora was still sleeping. I left the room and went to the kitchen.

"Pierre, this is just hypothetically. But say we broke up, what would happen with Aurora. I mean, in her eyes, you're her dad."

"Very random, but if that were to be the case, I would still be involved in her life. Biologically, she's not mine. But I've been raising her with you since you moved in." He smiled. "But as I said before, It's just you. You're the only woman who has ever caught my attention."

I walked towards him and pulled him into a tender kiss. "Pierre Knight, you are incredible."

"And so are you." He wiped my tears and then kissed me. "Dinner can wait."

He picked me up and took me on the couch. We went two rounds.

"Pierre, you went raw." I whispered against his lips.

"I'm clean, and you're the only woman I've been with." He kissed my neck.

"But what if I get pregnant."

"Then I'll be a father again. Having a family of my own is the only thing in my bucket list. And it's already crossed. You and Aurora are my family now." He smiled.

I smiled back. "And you are ours."

A/N: I know it's a short chapter, I'll try and make a longer one🥹