Chapter 13: Forgive Me?

Grace

I cried the whole afternoon. Maybe that's why he hasn't said, I love you. I told him not to break my heart. The last one did, and it took me a lot to open up my heart again.

As I made myself upstairs, there was a knock on the door. I went to open it, and there he was, with a basket full of my favorite junk food, a balloon that says he's a tool. I chuckled internally.

"This is for you." He passed me the basket. "Now this you'll love."

He took off his jacket, and I couldn't hide my smile.

"Do you really?"

"I belong to you, always have and always will." He took a step closer to me and then closed the door with his foot. "I've never cheated on you."

"I saw you at the store." I said with crossed arms. 

"She was just joking. We have one thing in common, we both like women. She's engaged and I'm happy with my girl." He pulled me to him and caressed my face.

"Jake, you will get bored of me. I have nothing to offe-"

He didn't let me finish and instead pulled me into a kiss, a very passionate kiss. "You're the only woman I want in my life." He kissed me again.

"Then why didn't you answer my texts or calls?"

"You not trusting me made me act that way. A complete tool." He wrapped his arms around my waist. "A tool that is completely in love with you."

"Really?" Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Yes. Forgive me?"

"Yes." I smiled. "I love you, Jake."

"Let me show you just how much I love you." He said against my neck.

"You're lucky no one is at home." I pecked his lips and then dragged him to my bedroom.

He showed me how much he loves me there. Good thing Pierre was going to be late today with Imogen. I've missed Jake, so much.

Imogen

It was 7 pm. Allan called me and said that Aurora was crying for me. At this point, I'll have to bring her to my job. I was dreading going to his house, I did not want to bump into his spoiled daughters and wife.

Babygirl." I kissed her cheek. She snuggled to me.

"About time." Miles, sister, said as she entered the living room. "I was this close to putting duck tape on her mouth."

"How about, my fist down your throat." I said. "This attitude of yours will be your downfall."

"Respect my daughter, talk to her like that again and I-" Allan's, wife started to say, but I cut her.

"I will have no respect for someone who disrespects my daughter." I was this close to punching her.

"One more word, and you and I will be discussing divorce." Allan told his wife.

I smiled internally when she shut up. Pierre pulled me to him and kissed me.

"It was nice seeing you, Allan." Pierre said as they shook hands and then looked at me. "Now let's get our daughter home."

"Excuse me, daughter? She's not yours, she belongs to my brother."

"Biologically, yes. But for the past couple of months, she has only known one father figure, and you're looking at it." He said in the most calm way.

Pierre, sure loves drama, and I love watching Miles sisters and mom get angry. They don't love Auror  but hate it when someone else is assuming the father role. Who can understand them. Allan and Jake, agreed that Pierre has been more of a father, than Miles.

And I love when, Pierre, calls Aurora his daughter. I fall in love with this man every day. We said bye to Allan and Jake, and then left.

.................

I put Aurora in her crib and let her sleep. I went to Pierre's bedroom and he was talking on the phone. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back. I feel so safe here.

"Alright, see you Monday morning." He hung up.

He turned around and crashed his lips against mine.

"You were amazing." I pecked his lips. "And you're right, even if Miles wants to be in her life, you're the only father, Aurora needs."

"You two are everything to me, I was ready to punch that woman along with her daughters."

I laughed. "I would've enjoyed watching that."

"Let's spend a weekend together. Just the three of us at Mystic Lake." He said against my lips.

"I would love that. And once Aurora is asleep, you and I can go have some adult fun." I bit his bottom lip.

"You naked on my bed, devouring your delicious pussy" he kissed me. "I can't wait to be inside you."

I moaned as his hands were teasing my nipples. "I've never had sex in a lake."

"Then skinny dipping it is." He devoured my mouth.

"Can't wait."