Chapter 10: First Date

Here, I am sitting with someone who can give me the correct answer.

"I would let him see her." Cole told me.

Yeah, he gives great advice, according to Elena. And as I predicted, Elena said, no, and that she wants to shove a prickly cactus up his ass.

"Take her, and let's see if once he gets released from the hospital, he still wants to see her and be involved in her life."

I thought about what he just said, and maybe he's right. Let's just get this done with and see where it goes. "Okay, fine." I sighed.

He just nodded. I talked to Elena and then went home. Pierre was asleep on the couch with Aurora sleeping on top of his chest. I took a picture of them. Cutest sight ever.

.................

"What do you think?"

"Whatever you decide, I'll support you." He kissed me, and then he picked up Aurora and kissed her cheek.

She started to babble as she squished his cheeks. It's amazing the bond they've formed. Pierre has been more of a father to Aurora than Miles has ever been.

"I have an idea." I grinned at him.

"Appearently, a mischievous one."

I chuckled. "I'll allow Miles to see Aurora. But I don't trust him, so I'll send someone I do."

"I just remembered I have a plane to catch with Aurora." He said.

I laughed. "Come on, Pierre." I kissed his cheek. "Please, I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing him all uncomfortable."

"Oh, mon Dieu." He groaned.

"Is that French for yes." I poked his dimples.

"Alright," he pecked my lips. "Do I get a reward for dealing with that asshole?"

"A date."

"We're already going on one." He said as he placed Aurora on the crib. "How about I explore your body."

"I don't have a model body," I sighed. "If you see my body, you might end things with me."

He pulled me to him and kissed me. "That will never happen. And besides, I've already seen your body. Naked."

My eyes widened. "When?"

"You forgot a towel and went running to your room naked. I was coming out of my room and saw you on a mission."

I blushed. "And what did you think?"

"That I wanted to have you on my bed and kiss every inch of your body." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Pierre," I pinched his arm.

"Ouch, what was that for?" He rubbed his arm.

"Making sure it's real." I hugged him.

"It's very real." He squeezed my ass and then pinched it, which caused me to moan.

...........

I told Miles that he could see Aurora next week. He said that it was okay. Oh, the surprise that awaits him.

"I'm ready." I smiled.

"Gorgeous." He kissed me.

"Bye, baby girl. Be good to Grace and uncle Jake." I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"No sex in the house. Don't leave Aurora off your sight." Pierre told them.

"I would never leave her off my sight, sir. Him I would." She pointed at Jake he just rolled his eyes as we laughed.

"Alright, and call me Pierre. We've been through this already." He said to her in the calmest way. "You're like the little sister I never had."

"I'll try, okay. And you're also like the big brother I never had." She smiled at him.

Pierre hugged her, and then we left the house. Pierre is simply amazing. Makes me fall for him even more.

"You're staring."

"Sorry, but you're just amazing. And I loved the way you got protective of Aurora." I kissed his cheek.

"Well, Aurora is special to me. And so is Grace. That's why if Jake ever hurts her, I'll break him in four." He said as his eyes never left the road.

"I believe you."

..........

We arrived at Mystic Lake. It was beyond gorgeous. He prepared a picnic. 

"This place and the view are incredible." I said.

"I sometimes come here when I want to escape the city." He said in between bites.

"Do you have a house here?"

"I do, is the one behind us." He grinned at me. "We can come some other time with Aurora."

"She'll love it." I smiled.

"Now that we're here out in the open, what are your dreams. Don't hold back."

"Well, I graduated from Pastry school. I've always wanted to work in a bakery, and when I have enough money, open my own bakery. Miles never let me do either." I sighed as I looked at the lake.

He placed me on his lap and then kissed me. "How about you work at my restaurant. We need a pastry chef."

"But don't you buy desserts from that other chef whose name I forgot." I said, and he chuckled.

"Well, she's moving to London. And even if she wasn't, for you, I'll fire her and hire you." He kissed my neck.

"Pierre, you are the most amazing man I've ever met in my whole life." I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Same goes to you." He interlaced our fingers. "When do you want to start working?"

"Monday." I smiled.

"You got it. Now let's enjoy our lunch and then have dessert in the house with coffee." He kissed my cheek and then whispered in my ear. "And next time, I might have you for dessert."

"Don't tease me."

He smirked. "I would love to taste you, but I won't be able to control myself and will want more." He kissed my neck. "And I didn't bring any protection."

"I'm sure you can control yourself." I caressed his face.

He just gave me a look and dragged me to his house. Oh boy.