Chapter 18:Epilogue

Four years have passed, and four amazing years filled with love. Pierre put behind bars the person who was stealing. And the person who helped Pierre was Miles, crazy I know, but now they get along well, they're not besties, but they can now coexist in the same room and not want to fight each other.

Reese had a beautiful baby boy. Miles named him after His father. Alan, and not because he was a kiss ass. Miles actually Thanked his father and his brother for the big wake-up call. He was now vice president. Alan retired from the working world and is currently living in Mystic Lake with his wife. Over the years, she changed for good. She didn't want to miss out on her grandkids, and Alan also gave her a wake-up call.

She apologized to me and is now involved in Aurora's life. Same for Aurora's aunts. They spoil her like crazy, take her shopping etc. Honestly, it makes me happy that they all finally got their heads out of their asses. They would've missed out on Jake's and Grace daughter. They named her Luna. Elena and Cole had a baby boy. They named him Eric.

I think there was something in the water. Grace, Elena, and I fell pregnant just months apart. Imagine all our husbands hiding cause our cravings were crazy. We were extremely moody and hormonal.

Eric, Luna, and my beautiful daughter, Melody, are the same age, which is also the age of chaos and terror.

"Cooties." Eric yelled while Melody and Luna laughed.

They're all three and insane. Aurora was a calm toddler compared to her sister and the others. Alan was a year older than them. So Alan and Aurora hang together.

Our friends and family arrived at our house for lunch. The men were making barbecue. Mikaela, Pierre's sister, arrived with her husband and daughter, Alice. Melody went to hug Alice, but she pushed her away.

"Momma." Melody came running towards me. I picked her up, and she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Alice! She's three years old. What's wrong with you?" Mikaela, scold her.

"Meanie." Melody sobbed.

She's lucky, she's a child and Pierre's niece. My fist itches when someone lays a hand on our daughters.

"Alice, why did you push your cousin?" Pierre asked her?

"Because you don't care about me, I used to be your favorite!"

Pierre picked her up and kissed her cheek. "You're is still my favorite niece."

"I'm your only niece." She wiped her tears.

"Even if your mother pops up hundreds of babies, you'll still be my number one, niece." He hugged her as she did too.

"Yeah, that's not happening. This factory is closed." She sighed, I chuckled.

"Now Alice, say you're sorry to your cousin." Joshua, her dad, told her.

"I'm sorry, Melody."

Melody wiped her tears and said, "Okay."

Alice went to greet her grandparents, and Aurora made her way to us. I placed Melody on the floor, and Aurora hugged her. Melody hugged her back. My beautiful girls. Aurora is so protective of her. She doesn't get along with Alice. Mainly cause they be fighting for Pierre's attention.

"Daddy, do you love Alice more than us?" Aurora asked him.

He picked her up and showered her cheeks with kisses. "She's my niece, but you're my daughter. Is a different kind of love. Just know that you and your sister are my everything along with your mommy."

"Even if I'm not your real daughter?"

"We may not share the same blood, but you will always be my daughter, I met you when you were just five months old, and you stole my heart." He smiled, and she hugged him as a few tears fell down her cheeks.

We told Aurora about her daddy situation. She loves both of them, but I know she loves Pierre more. He was always there for her, no matter what.

"I love Sissy."  Melody said as Pierre put Aurora down. She hugged her big sister.

Although sometimes, Melody pulls her hair and puts Aurora's bedroom upside down. She's a little terror. But right now, she's the sweetest little girl in the world.

"Food is ready!" Cole yelled for everyone to sit down. 

We placed our girls in the kids' table, and they were all calmed for once. I sat next to Elena.

"Are you happy with your story?"

"Extremely, and you?" I smiled.

"Same, I told you we would both get our happy story. We just had to be patient." She smiled back. "Which by the way isn't a virtue of mine, but it was worth the wait.

We both laughed and enjoyed the rest of the evening with everyone.

.............

After everyone left, we gave the girls a bath, and then Pierre and I took one. We were making out in our bed, when the door opened and in walked two beautiful little girls. They got in the middle of us. Melody lay next to Pierre, while Aurora was next to me.

"Well, I guess we're having a sleepover." Pierre said.

"Too much thunders." Aurora said as she hugged me. I pulled her closer to me to calm her down. She was shaking.

Melody was about to pull Aurora's hair, but I stopped her. I swear this little girl enjoys creating chaos. Aurora turns into a little beast when Melody pulls her hair.

"No, Melody. Your big sister is sleeping, and you pulling her hair will wake her up, and she will most likely be angry." I told her.

She pouted and then turned to face Pierre. He smiled at her as he played with her hair. She fell asleep within seconds..

"Next time, we need to lock the door. Good thing we were just kissing." Pierre whispered.

I giggled. "And fully dressed."

He placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I never thought I'd meet the love of my life. Women would only see the money sign and cheat on me. But then you came into my life and showed me what love is."

"Same, you're the only man I've ever truly loved. I love my life with you and our daughters. I love you, Mr. Knight." I caressed his face.

"I love you more, Mrs Knight." He kissed me.

Life has a way of bringing people together. In my case, my second love found me and showed me what real love is. He showed Aurora that biology doesn't make you a family. Love does. Pierre was my second chance at love.

A/N:
This was always meant to be a short story, with little drama. I loved writing all the characters. As for a sequel, there will be one. It will be about Aurora, that one will have drama, romance, and many more. I'll let you guys know when it will be out. Thanks to all of you who keep reading my stories. 🥹📖