two little kitties (minsung x hyunlix requested)

(Smut)

(requested by hanssecrettwin ik you see this as a different account but it's my other one because the old got deleted by Wattpad)

Currently minho and Felix were cuddling on the couch, because their boyfriends were out at work at the moment.

Felix pouts and turns to minho and is surprised to see the older already looking at him.

"Um Hyung?" Minho snaps out of his head and smiles at Felix.

"Yes?"

Felix looks down at Minho's lips and then back up to his eyes.

"Can I, kiss you?" Minho's eyes widen and he starts blushing a bit.

"B-but what about Sungie and Hyunnie"

Felix pouts slightly "they don't have to find out, I promise I won't tell them"

Minho hums and thinks of what could happen 'well on one hand he did promise to not say anything, but then again what if we get caught!'

"W-what if we get caught.."

"Well then.. we act innocent" he smiles at minho and the older sighs and slowly nods.

Felix wastes no time, he immediately pulls Minho's face in for a kiss, minho whines at the dominance and closes his eyes.

As Felix begins slowly deepening the kiss, minho hears the door click, his eyes widen and he tries to pull away but Felix holds him in place.

Slowly sliding his tongue into Minho's lips, the older shuts his eyes in both embarrassment of kissing his friend, and the feeling of being guilty by kissing Felix in front of Jisung.

The two enter the room and Hyunjin gasps "Felix!" Felix jumps and pulls away from Minho.

Jisung and Hyunjin both go to their boyfriend's.

"Min baby why the fuck were you kissing Felix?"

Minho gulps and looks away from Jisung's cold glare.

"You to Felix! Why the fuck were you two acting like y'all were a couple!" Hyunjin says slightly louder than Jisung's voice.

Minho flinches as he feels Jisung caress his face "minho I'm trying so hard not to be mad at you, because you know for a fact I love you, and I would never cheat on you"

Minho let's the tears fall and his cat ears drop, and he tries to hug Jisung but the younger moves away.

"S-Sungie..." he sniffles and Jisung gives in.

Jisung pulls Minho into a hug and the boy cries more.

"Minho, please please never do that again"

Minho nods slowly and sniffles.

Hyunjin watches the two then gets a idea, he clears his throat and Jisung looks at him.

"Hey Jisung I know just what to do with these two kittens"

Jisung gets the signal, and turns minho around.

"Mm! S-Sungie?!" He blushes red as he feels Jisung's tongue against the back of his neck.

Felix gulps and Hyunjin does same thing but to Felix and the younger tries to not moan in front of his friends.

Hyunjin locks eyes with Jisung and the two swiftly pick up their boyfriend's.

Carrying the two to the bedroom and minho immediately realizes what is about to happen.

He starts tapping Jisung's shoulder quickly "S-Sungie what a-are we doing i-i here.."