spin the bottle~ (minho x skz)

(Smut)

Minho was in the living room with the rest of his seven boyfriends, yeah I know some people might think seven boyfriends is to many but in Minho's eyes he finds a way to love each one, and of course they also each love each other and not just minho.

Felix smirks and pulls out a bottle, and another bottle but full of alcohol, out of his bag.

"Who wants to play!" He says happily.

Chan looks at him and sighs "fine but don't drink to much ok? Last time you got drunk you gave poor Jeongin a lap dance while being naked"

Felix blushes red and slaps Chan's chest "s-shut up!"

Jeongin shivers "i-i liked it but it was weird"

Felix smirks  and leans into Jeongin's ear "I could always give you another one" Jeongin's eyes widen and he quickly shakes his head.

Felix claps his hands together "so are we playing?" After everyone agrees Jisung helps Felix set it up.

Felix smiles widely and points at Changbin "you first" Changbin chuckles and spins the bottle.

It lands on Seungmin "c'mere puppy" Seungmin groans and stands up and walks to Changbin.

The two kiss quickly and then Seungmin spins the bottle after going back to his spot.

It lands on Felix and Seungmin walks to Felix and holds his chin up, as he kisses the older softly.

Changbin scoffs and throws a pillow at Seungmin "ok enough!" Seungmin chuckles and sits back down.

Felix pouts slightly "how are any of us supposed to get drunk if all y'all keep kissing without hesitation.

"How about after the kiss each the one who got kissed must do a dare, but if not then they drink" Jisung suggests and Felix agrees.

Felix spins the bottle and it lands on Jisung and the latter rubs his neck sheepishly.

Felix goes to Jisung and kisses him quickly then points to a closet "I dare you to go in a closet and make out with a person of your choice "

Jisung smirks and stands up, his eyes not leaving the person he wants.

"Come here min" Minho's face flushes red and he slowly stands.

He takes Jisung's hand and they both head to the closet, minho stepping in first then Jisung.

Changbin glares at them as they walk "why does he get to kiss minho" he complains and Chan looks at him.

"Have you not kissed minho yet?" Changbin shakes his head and Chan gets a idea.

"How about when he comes out you can have min ok?" Changbin smirks and nods.

After around 10 minutes Minho comes out first his face red, his hair messy and his lips puffy.

Chan raises a brow at Jisung and the latter just smiles.

Changbin pulls minho on his lap and the older squeaks at the sudden movement.

"I haven't gotten a chance to kiss you baby" minho blushes and shyly looks away.

"B-but my lips are sore" Changbin groans.

"Channie he won't let me kiss him " Chan sighs and stands up.

"Minho, everyone come to my room" minho gulps and Changbin picks him up, carrying him to the room, and everyone else follows.

Once they all entered Chan grabs out a box, then he sets it on the bed.