jealousy (alpha skz x omega minho)

(Smut)

(you asked I delivered, to voting was 6 to 4 between fill you up, and jealousy)

Minho was at his work, he works at a cafe, a hybrid cafe.

Well minho isn't exactly a hybrid, he's more like a omega, and his pack, well his boyfriend's are his alpha's.

He doesn't min being the only ones in the pack either, especially when all of his alpha's are protective and they get jealous easily.

And when their jealous of someone who hangs out with minho he gets punished, and he loves it.

So today minho wants to make his lovers jealous, and he knows the perfect way to do it.

There's a certain man who walks into the cafe every time Minho works and flirts with him.

So minho wants to use this to his advantage, he purposely wears a maid dress that's a bit to short, and a black collar hugging his neck.

Minho hums as he takes the empty plates from the customers and then the door rings and he smirks he knows exactly who it is.

He turns around and smiles "hey handsome how you been?" The man smirks at minho looking at him up and down.

"Damn minho you really like teasing huh?" Minho giggles and walks towards the man.

"Hm maybe, but I know you love it when I'm a tease San" San bites his lip and nods.

Minho turns around and chuckles as he feels San grab his hips, in all honesty minho does think San is hot (I mean who tf wouldn't omggawh)

Minho bites his lip when he feels San pull him closer, his back touching San's chest.

Just before he could say anything the door rings once more and Minho's eyes widen when he sees his boyfriend.

The one who gets the most jealous, Jisung.

He gulps as they lock eyes the younger looking furious at San and minho taps the others hand.

"San.... My boyfriend is here" San hums and gets a idea.

"Want to make him jealous pretty?" Minho thinks for a second, he already knows he's in trouble just by being near San.

So he agrees and San makes him face him, their noses touching.

Jisung growls and death glares San.

San then licks Minho neck and Minho whines out, Jisung lost it.

He storms over to the two and grabs minho pulling him out of the cafe, San smirks and leans against the counter.

"S-Sungie you're hurting m-my arm" minho whimpers as Jisung's grip tightens, he fucked up, and now he's probably gonna get a very big punishment.

Well he honestly wouldn't mind letting them punish him, as long as it's not too rough then he can't think straight.

Jisung drags minho into their house and everyone jumps at the slam of the door.

Chan watches Minho's face, the slight pain in his eyes make Chan worry.

"Jisung loosen you're grip on him" Jisung growl and slowly loosens it.

"He fucking nearly kissed that San bitch!" Chan's eyes widen and he looks at Minho confused.

"Is that true min? Were you really going to kiss him?"

Minho gulps and looks away, he can't answer that, if he says no then Jisung will say he's lying if he says yes that will piss off Chan.